What are your Every Day Carry (EDC) flashlights?

The ITP A3 is always clipped to my belt loop and usually powered by 10440 LICOs, although it does quite well on AAAs or NiMH. I have the early model that first comes on in medium mode. (Modes: M-L-H). I much prefer this arrangement over the newer ones (L-M-H) which I gave away. The low is mostly a useless mode for my purposes, but its nice to know its available.

Updated UFH2 clipped to my upper jacket pocket. A 501A with a 4B XML 2.8 amp driver and bestinoe 18350 IMR pushing it along in the lower jacket pocket and a Black Cat clipped to my inside pants pocket.

This is my EDC, Brinyte PD03A HA-III

I never go out without it.

1 x AAA / 1 x 10440 rechargeable battery

Hi > Mid > Lo > Fast Strobe > SOS

Q5-WC 150 lumens maximum brightness

14,08mm (0,55 inch) Diameter x 74,48mm (2,91 inch) Long

$17.30 DX.

What? They're having sex? =P I've been switching between UF-H2 and BLF Tank E07, which I just keep in my pocket. Walking in a dark alley the extra throw of the E07 is great, but most of the time the pure smooth flood of the H2 is more useful. I wish it were NW though.

Sipik SK68 and an MXDL 1xAAA.

MY EDC is a Fenix LD20 . I know its not cheap but its thinner than a cr123 and out puts 180lm with a strobe ready to go in case I need it

I have three different lights that I switch between for EDC. As it turns out, every time I need a TON of light, I always seem to have the smaller ones on me.

This is by far, my favorite EDC light...

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ultrafire-kf-t60-ha-ii-xm-lt60-5-mode-1200-lumen-white-led-flashlight-with-strap-1-x-18650-57003

If this is your favorite Every Day Carry and you still get caught with only a smaller light then heck what do you consider a TON of light...............................

At the moment

Lost my A3 EOS upgrade (Along with my house keys) in the park on Sunday night. It may be in one of the dog waste bins.

Fenix E01 on work keys

Mr.Lite LT3

Mr.Lite J4 modded with a reflector and an XM-L - I feed it IMR 14500s.

Zebralight H50

Trustfire Z1

Tank007 E07

Ultrafire U20

A P60 light or two - usually with Manafont 3-mode XM-L dropins and 3100mAh cells in them.

Several Photon 2 clones - including one on the assistant's collar for finding her in the dark. I may stick a Photon ReX in one of its strobe modes on her collar instead.

Time to weed out the work bag again...

Ah sorry, I probably explained it poorly. That one I linked is the brightest of the three I EDC. The other two are a Surefire (2xCR123) with a P4 drop in and a Stainless Steel Q5 (single AA).. Every time I have the smaller ones with me, I always wish I had the XM-L (shown above), especially when I'm outside.

The XM-L is very very bright and runs at 3.5A on a fresh battery. I suppose I'm spoiled now because of it...

I got, in the last few days, a TrustFire Z1 and an “MXDL tm 3W”, both CR123 lights. The Z1 is clearly my best key chain light, and the MXDL is second. From CR123s, the Z1 draws 2 A. in high and the MXDL 0.7 A. The brightnesses are in about the same ratio, with similar pattern, but the Z1 has a warmer, though perhaps a bit greenish color. About the same size and the MXDL considerably lighter. Both very good value for the money.
The TrustFire Z1 is my first with usable (not next mode) memory. I like being able to start in low. The user interface was immediately obvious to the two year old I watch, and I have no complaints about it either.

EDC, meaning every day without fail, and including spare cells to fit any or all lights. I wear the Titanium and copper Texas Poker on a Ti curb chain with a Ti Maratac gate clip, carry a Ti HF from MBI and Cu HF also from MBI, the first with a de-domed XM-L2, the second with a Nichia 219, and the battery bunker with a copper top as well as 2 Delrin battery lockers in my pocket for a total of 3 extra 10440 IMR cells for the 3 lights. Also carry my meds in the home made Ti pill fob and the Ti pen is also on my keychain.

Ok, so I have a thing for Titanium... my glasses are Titanium as is my Citizen watch with Sapphire lens. The Ti wedding band took a beating so I wear a Tungsten Carbide ring. :)

oddly enough I end up carrying my neutral crelant v31a all the time and I use it more than any other light…at work I have my olight m22 on my belt and v31a in pocket and use the v31a like 95% of the time…off work it’s the v31a and my zlt sc600 or swm t20cs…again the v31a is 95% of my use…such a fantastic little light

Tank007 E09 with a 10440... it's with me on my keychain everywhere I go. I also usually have my S2 with me in my bag (which I think that soon will become or be traded for a hot triple!)

I love my other lights but those are what I realistically carry with me on a regular basis, around the house is another story!

Keyring light -

Manbag light -

Fun lights, any of 8 or 9 of these in various forms -

Foursevens Mini ML + 1-2 spare batteries in my pocket.

3.6, 48 & 216 lumens

Keep a Fenix E11 in my get-home bag in my trunk (+10 batteries)

Also Keep another flashlight (ITP A2 eos) in my work bag plus a couple spare batteries for the ITP and the Mini ML.

My current main EDC is a modded XTar WK42.

This is a small sideswitch flashlight. It’s about the size of a Zebralight SC52, but considerably lighter.

I replaced the guts of the light with a new switch (radio shack micro momentary pushbutton), new driver (2.8 amp Nangj 105c with DrJones Lumodrv), and new star and emitter (XML2 5000k neutral on Noctigon). I run it on Kinoko IMR 16340 from Illumination Supply.

On max power on a fresh cell, the light is extremely bright. Probably around 1000 lumens. However, it gets hot very rapidly and will drain the cell in just 13 minutes. The driver does have 2-way ramping and lots of lower brightness settings for when runtime is needed.

Sometimes instead of the modded XTar, I’ll swap my EDC to an unmodded Spark SF3 neutral. This light has a great feel in the hand, excellent runtime, and gorgeous tint. I estimate the tint is maybe 4200k from its XML2. It also looks beautiful with its carbon fiber sleeve.

The Fenix LD 15 is still on my keychain.

For the last three or four years I have been carrying Moddoolar/Torchlabs lights from Oveready. THIS is my current EDC light with the Triple H3 LMH XPG2 option (1600L w/2 18350 - 30% lower in all modes with a single 18650 battery):

http://www.oveready.com/moddoolar/moddoolar-pocket-slim/prod_275.html

Need to resuscitate this thread! Light I carry everywhere is my Sofirn SP32A V2.0. Great beam pattern, runs on high for 3.5hrs with a protected ncr18650b. Most used light in my collection.