What did you mod today?

Too late. Peeling off the 519A domes are so darn easy and I’m looking forward to the rosy tint of my triple dedomed sm355 and sm305 LEDs.

That’s what I would’ve thought, but it was a no-go. Would go right to the “you need to turn on these permissions” screen and other than backing out (only to try again), left no options.

I really want to get out of the Googooverse, but…

Haha, guess you’re not a neutral fan.

Install LinageOS (or another custom rom) and open Gapps :wink:

Good one! :slight_smile:

Way back when (and I’m sure you know this), neutral white meant LEDs that were warmer (like 5000K) than cool white.

I bought a cool white Sunwayman D40A back in 2014 to get the most lumens, and then bought the neutral white version soon afterwards. I sure liked the neutral one better! We’ve come a long way since then!

Modded the Wurkkos TS10

See the above link for my mod thread with more pictures.

Some pictures:

This modded TS10 is smaller than an FWAA, brighter than a TS10, and has the beam pattern of an FW3A.

Sunwayman V11r sw45k mod

was
0.03 low
449 max

w sw45k
<0.01 low
300 max

Modding Album

Removed xp-l hi 3D and installed sm573 in my FW1A. Really like it.

Suwayman V11r w 519a 5700K DeDomed became 4200K

Album

Wanted to see what all the ruckus was about these days……

FW3X with 519A, 3500K, SS bezel

nice photo, would like to see the LEDs On, too :wink:

> see what all the ruckus was about

congrats, and how does it look to you? :wink:

(imo they get prettier, and warmer, dedomed)

I promise it actually works Jon!

I like them a lot, beam wise seems similar to a LH351D, I like the color, very even, not a lot of tint one way or another.

Still waiting for my Oshpark boards to flash it and it’ll be done. You guys weren’t kidding about pulling those wires back up through the MCPCB, what a pain!

Tip for when you are trying to pull difficult wires through an MPCB or shelf:

• Solder long thin wires to the tips of the driver wires. These extra wires might be 2 or 3” long.
  • Use these wires as guidewires. Since they’re much longer and thinner you can easily thread them through a difficult MPCB or shelf. Then pull on them to pull the underlying driver wires through difficult openings and into position.
  • Once everything is threaded through, desolder and remove the guidewires.
  • Save the used guidewires for your next difficult install.

And another one, same 519A, 3500K. AceBeam Raider RX

Congrats! :wink:

I really didn’t like the stock 219F @ 5000K, although it said it was 90CRI, it didn’t look that way to me. Maybe it was just my eyes.

> Maybe it was just my eyes.

I trust your eyes. The LED could be High CRI Ra, and still have low CRI R9… this is also true of the LH351d

Warm and warmer. Ti is dedomed sm353 and Copper is dedomed sm303.

Very Nice! :wink:

219c 4000k, 219b 3500K dedomed

glow paint dots:

warm on copper is a great combo!