What did you use your flashlight for today?

Well, was yesterday in fact. A relative of my wife passed away and the burial was at 10pm. It was kind of dark in the cemetery/inside the tomb. I used the quark x aa tactical on turbo to help with the lighting. Sad use but needed.

I repaired a friend's Fender guitar amp using my Zebralight H600F to light the circuit board while I soldered in a new input jack. I love this headlamp!

for taking a shower.

I put my I-Mini through the wash using “Tide ColdWater Acti-Lift”. It is now squeaky clean and works perfectly right out of the machine.

Night time airsoft game saturday, CQB scenario. Shiningbeam Blaze on my M4 was perfect!

Hi all 1st post!

I used my UltraFire C8 to change my cars battery in the drive :slight_smile:

Getting dressed this morning and looking for my wallet.

I had bacon and eggs this morning! Small world, ain't it? BTW, welcome to BLF!

Searching my bosses premises after an alarm issue (its still dark at half seven here) then checking toni’s friends car (probable airlocked cooling system) had to check round a horrible pokey little engine bay, give me huge 4 x 4’s and muscle cars any day, euroboxes are crap!

Welcome to the BLF family, Bacon & Eggs!!

Well, they may be tough to work on, but so easy on petrol. If you had to pay $8.33/gallon like I do, you’d surely agree.

(still loving old American muscle cars, tho!)

$8.33 a gallon, you’re dreeeeeeeeeeaming we pay an average £6.55 a gallon, that’s $10.54c.
As the US gallon is less at 3.7 and ours is 4.55, taking these units down to litre prices ours is $2.32 litre against your 2.19.
I must admit I was very surprised at how much more expensive your fuel is now, must be quite a problem with gas guzzling V8’s, glad I run a 4 pot sierra cosworth!!

what he said. Diesels £1.37/litre here at best. I use a 4 x 4 though, and not a small one either, I just have to suck up the fuel mileage as it does what I need - transport the family and kick ass off road. No European car cam hope to do that, trust me on this.

Edit :- four pot sierra cosworth, not the most economical thing when you give it the beans…. My Scorpio cossie used to drop to 2mpg when using it….

My landcruiser is positively frugal, 4.2 turbo diesel, auto, it gives about 22mpg round town and 30 mpg on a run, I’d happily pay that not to be stuck in a French people carrier or a ford galaxy. :bigsmile:

Finished setting up the Christmas lights and plugged them in. Used my Solarforce L2T with XM-L drop-in.

For checking out the closet!

Lighting the way down a dark narrow lane for a reversing lorry. Connecting jump leads to a car parked on a dark forecourt. Walking up the drive to the house! Landcruiser 4.2 24 valve? Absolutely one of the smoothest 6pot diesels around. Man i could listen to that engine idle all day. Music to ones ears. Check the big end shells approaching 200k miles also better to use the handbreak in nasty conditions as wrenching in and out of park can shear the park mechanism off the gearbox shaft. Such a sweet running engine…

I used my trusty SF l2t to clean out a tea metering machine at my workplace today. My co-workers think that I’m nuts, but I do find that the extra light helps to illuminate any spots that I may have missed.

I paid US $2.89/gallon today… you guys need to get back in the revolution business and toss a lot of money grubbing tax and spend politicos out on the sorry behinds.

I used an SRK and TN31 to check out the dozen or so flying foxes (megabat) eating figs on the giant strangler fig in the back yard and dropping fruit onto my shed’s tin roof at night.
This only happens once a year, for a few nights. The bats have a wingspan up to one metre.

Dang ...get a shotgun.. 1 meter wingspan ?? wow

I gave a sipik sk68 for the church to auction off for charity and support of missionaries .

It sold for 35$

little piggy lights went for 4$ a piece ....Wheeee all the way home !

Wadda ya gonna do .??