What did you use your flashlight for today?

Bacon n Eggs is the only Way to roll! Lol

Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

I had my mxdl sa16 on my bicycle today, it was snowing lightly and didn’t want to be ran over by some truck :slight_smile: biking on snow is fuuun!

I used my Ti yesterday while on the crapper at work. Some dipstick came into the bathroom took a minute or two to work a few drops of piss past his bad prostate, farted a few times, then left the bathroom without realizing I was in the stall and shut the lights off on his way out. Still not sure who the douche bag was.

Good thing you had your light with ya… :smiley:

You’re telling me! That’s why I always EDC and carry my Ti on my neck lanyard. Was able to leave it hanging from my neck while leaving both hands free to clean up and get my pants back up.

After that happened a few times to a friend of mine (obviously intentional), he removed the light switch and replaced the switch cover with a blank plate. No way to turn off the light anymore. It has been that way for over three years now.

yeesterday was a good flashlight day for me. just happened to bring my 502b u2 to work and use it to light up a dark connection under a bench in the radiologists viewing room while taking out a viewing station. showed my wife how to tail stand the srk on low in the attic while digging out holiday decorations.

ken

I’ve just had my freshly modded m10 to feed/soothe to sleep my 8 month old as a test, on the ramping mode, low requires dark adjusted eyes to even be any use, its that dim you can look at the emitter and see the wires running through the die, had to turn it up a bit to start with till my eyes adjusted. It’ll be ideal for checking the kids before going to sleep.

On high, its still not intense enough to turn off a British street light |( but I’m unsure if that’s just too much flood or the time the sensor needs light on it.

I have to say, I’m real happy with this mod, one light will cover most of the needs of the average household, obviously, there are many more light’s to test for various uses, but this one is now my favorite light. 8)

We pay around $2.70 per litre, it is said to be world record.

THAT is harsh! And you guys are only a stones throw from where they pull most of it out too. :frowning:

Noticed coolant leak as I was filling up today. Popped hood and whipped out the D25CMini….let there be light ! Yep, pump was oozin it… Sure nuff…car is in shop as I type.

Funny, but did the same thing yesterday… Had L2.
Seems like heater “cries” a little everytime it gets very cold in here, no problems at summer. Thinking of getting a newer car though.

Used a couple of TIs to light up my Santa in the window,looks realy kewl.Ther an amazing little light for the money.

DON…

Yesterday night used my tank e09 EDC(keychain) on high for illuminating the road from the hotel (crappy side lights they had) to my car in the parking. It had rained and there were puddles on the tarmac which were not visible with the poor virtually nil lighting. Guided me / family away from the water. Kind of annoying to get wet feet from water puddles :smiley:

used the firefly and medium on my custom uf c2 xml nw for checking the heaters and water consumption at work :slight_smile: got some cookies from elders :smiley:

Used a UF-2200 to check out a carpet python on my fence.

Dodging the dog crap in the little alley way on my way home last night. If only my neighbours used the Lumatic approach…

At my brothers property just playing with it outside at night, then helping him find stuff in the shed.

Christmas caroling with a group of people who didn't know the words ....

Some young girl had my favorite light for much too long after we were done singing ..and I started getting the shakes ...

that ..maybe I left the gas on feeling .

What started out as " here ..use my light " ..

turned into "please don't throw it up in the air anymore "...and you find yourself in silent prayer asking God to make her have the skills of an NFL wide reciever

Went to the mechanic yesterday. My car is making a weird noise once the engine gets heated up…He opened my car hood and tried to locate the sound. Obviously, it was dark under the hood :stuck_out_tongue:

I asked “you need a flashlight”
He goes “yeah”

Pulled out my EDC Tank E09 (Thanks Kreisler) and put the beam of high. After inspecting my engines and stuff, he takes a long look at the flashlight and handed it over to me.
You could read ‘impressed but trying to hide it’ all over his face. :grin: Was funny. lol