What do you do for a living?

It says “Senior Software Engineer” on my business cards, but mostly I hold people’s hands for a living.

if you can transition to other industries there is quite a market in “holding hands” :bigsmile:

Hahaha! That sounds about right :slight_smile:

I work hard at not working. But when I do have to work its in the Automotive industry working with & for family. So that has its ups and downs. As long as the ups out number the downs, its all good. But in the end, I help run car dealerships.

Industrial Mechanic at a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility……
It sounds way more glamorous than it is :bigsmile: lol.

Aviation firefighter, Sydney airport

Field Quality Engineer for an auto manufacturer.

Retired engineer here.

I'm just a gigolo and everywhere I go people know the part I'm playing.

When I'm not banging old ladies for money I'm a network/systems administrator. :D

Use my lights all the time on stage. I have 100ea. par 64 1000 watt nsp incans hanging onstage at this gig. A whole lotta heat going on. I’m looking to convert to led pretty soon here. I have not seen led cans that’ll keep up yet. They are advancing fast though.

Apprentice fitter and turner machinist. Half a month away from my 2nd year. I hope to be making my own flashlight host soon.

This .

i figured it was hair

I used to be a Trauma Nurse. I joke with my co-workers that now we are ER Drama Care nurses. A psychiatric patient tried to kill me, damn near succeeded. That prompted me to look for non-violent stand-off weaponry and brought me to a bright programmable light with the ability to strobe. I use my lights all of the time at work. Lesions and other “Skin Things” are much easier to see diagnostically with a neutral to slightly warm LED light. I get a kick showing doctors that are using cold LEDs the difference. My lights have saved me, coworkers and patients as well as illuminated some things I wish that I would never have seen and I hope to someday forget. BTW, strobe does not work on dogs.

Jack, that’s a first rate monkey fist. Did you make it?

Law enforcement…use my lights every day and my life depends on them!

Yep . Thanks .

I freeload. :crown:

Go to school, walk down the street, push shopping carts for a while, then go home.

Boilermaker, jackass of all trades, master of none.

Civil engineer working in telecom industry