What do you do for work?

Hahaha!
I wasn’t always blind, hatd excellent eyesight for up close work but it kept getting worse and worse.
Found out i have cataracts and visual distortion from a growth they think is macular melanoma.

I manage a 3T research MRI scanner.

I get to play with a big magnet.

Firefighter and Rope rescue.

Electrical maintenance at this factory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jma-5rzis0

I work as a technician at eye clinics. I think it’s a good combination for my hobbies :person_facepalming: :sunglasses: :laughing:

Airline pilot

IT dinosaur. I create custom database applications.

USDA

Quality Assurance. I run QA divission in retail company.

Wine & Spirits Supplier Accounting

since pictures are being posted, here’s an old one from Honeywell.
new marketing/merchandising displays are a 2021 deploy.

Not sure what I can be considered professionally, but I’ve been “junior researcher” at university research projects.
Area of education sciences, currently working in 3 projects on the subjects of deaf education, sign languages, social haptic signs.

I spent about 5 years as a mechanical engineer before throwing in the towel and getting into IT. Loved math and physics in high school and figured ME was a good choice even though I can barely change a tire. Looking back on it I wish I’d followed my instincts and studied mathematics and/or physics

From today to yesterday. :stuck_out_tongue:
CNC and manual machinist, shop foreman, group leader/manager, welder, draftsman, plumbing and lumber delivery driver, small engine mechanic, lawn maintenance.
Favorite job : working for Pratt & Whitney on jet engines R&D environment.

Teaching assistant / technician in a secondary school (gymnasium). Before that: research technician in a biophysics/optics lab, before that: molecular and cell biologist.

26 years as a Sheriff’s deputy after 5 years as a lab tech with a degree in chemistry and criminal justice.

Despite my user name I usually try to save trees. Here’s just my most recent work picture in my phone installing cabling at about 55’ up in a twin leader maple.

I do still slay them from time to time!

Notice the hornet nest in that one!

Cryptozoologist

Titanium red copper brass brass aluminum alloy 4 *LED flashlight

I don’t know how to play. The BLF mall is still under construction. It will be announced on the forum.