What do you EDC?

Daytime : Mini Bic , ITP A3 ( 1 mode ) , SRM 763

Nighttime and weekends : Mini Bic , Balder SE-1 , Enlan EL01a

Work:
Pelican 1920
Because it is slim and easy to pocket carry clipped to my work pants. The 2AAA give enough runtime to last me all day where the 1AAA would not quite have enough life. The forward clicky is great for quick checks.

I usually carry my xp-g s-mini clipped to my left pocket. If I need something smaller then i’ll clip my Streamlight microstream (1aaa) in the same place.

Fenix E01 or DQG Tiny II NW on my keychain. Small, practical, tough. You don’t even know it’s there until you need it.

A Kreisler-Approved™ Tank007 E09. It’s tiny, easy to carry in my pocket, is bright enough for my needs, and runs off the AAA alkalines I get for free at work.

I'll stick with lights only for edc...

Daytime: Thrunite Ti (moon) on keychain and (soon to be modded) eagletac D25A Ti clipped in pocket (just because it's a new toy).

Nighttime : swap out the eagletac for one of these: (although a little more beat up than the one pictured)

i carry that too. :slight_smile:

I have a iTP A3 on my keychain.

DQG AA neutral white on keychain, because:

• it always starts on Low, and Low is pretty low
  • it’s plenty bright for my purposes on High
  • it’s one of the, if not the smallest AA light available
  • it’s SS, so it won’t get banged up by the other stuff on my keychain (I had two aluminum lights on keychains before)
  • it can’t turn on accidentally in my pocket

xtar wk26 for work…. 250 lumens lights a loft up nicely :slight_smile:

ThruNite Ti Green 3 lumen on my keychain, so I have it with me everytime I leave the house.
When its winter (much darker than summer :wink: ), I also carry a Sipik Sk68 on my belt.

What I EDC:

Xeno XM-L E03 - small but very bright flashlight

Tank007 E09 - very small and reasonably bright backup flashlight

Xtar branded fauxton - backup to the backup

Kershaw Asset - sweet assisted-opening knife

Leatherman Squirt P4 - small but sturdy multi-tool

Sabre red pepper spray with military tear gas and UV marking dye - in case I run into trouble ;)

I don’t EDC much so for a light it’s just a plastic button cell light on my keychain. For a knife it’s a modified (blade switched) SRM 604.

At night around the house and yard it’s frequently a TI on a loop around my neck and under the shirt.

I don’t actually “EDC” any, but I keep a Shiningbeam Romisen RC-G2 III in my car and a JetBeam PA40 around the house.

I am thinking about getting a small AAA for my keys but I’m not sure if I will like it or not.

I EDC my 4sevens CR2 on a 2 inch chain with clip on ring on my jean belt loop. It hangs just inside my pocket

Just try EDCing a button cell on your keyring for a while .

If you never end up using it , then maybe you don't need to EDC a light .

But it's much better to have it and not need it , than to need it and not have it .

Last week , my wife was in Belize , just in time for Hurricane Ernesto to come barreling in . She was very glad that I had given her two Minimags and a headlamp to take with her . The resort she stayed at lost power ( and water ! ) for two days but she could navigate just fine with her lights . She loaned them out several times to the less prepared ...

Photo of my EDC

After GB Multi tool, from Left to right
Surefire C2 with Dual 219 Nailbender Dropin and Mclicky Switch

• My Most reliable light and I know will never fail even on extreme abuse (Also my most expensive)
    Ultrafire A10B moded with NW XML and 2.8A driver and UCL
  • My Small Pocket Rocket light, puts out a ton of light in a small package
    DQG NW AA SS
  • My Pocket Carry light, always in my pocket, Output and size is just right for me
    Thrunite T10 CW
  • My Backup AA light, Love the UI, Moon mode and Low is the reason I carry this as my backup.
    EOSLAMP SP11 NW (WW) 100lumen version
  • My Keychain light, either on my bag or pocket.

I Think I’m Carrying too much light with me. :bigsmile:

Every day: ThruNite Ti (3 Lumen low)

When working (in pocket): EagleTac D25A modded with a Nichia 219.

When camping (in pocket): Zebralight SC600w (Soon to be modded with two 219’s? Maybe? No? I can dream.)

on the belt; a 10-B Cree and a Led Lenser David 19 Digitac II.

Might as well add a down-volted Photon on a neck chain, then. 8)