What do you guys think of this colorful multi-light?

They sorrt of all look like the XPE green and red I saw at illumination supply it memory serves me.

What light takes a 3*Cree P4-WC 3-Mode White+Green+Red Tricolor Drop-in LED Module (52.5mm*42mm/8.4V Max) 52.5 mm? That’s smaller than the hd2010 clone with triple XMLs?

a TR-500 does if you can believe the specs are accurate which like China-lumens ah well that’s anudder story.

Well at least if indeed you’re right and they’re XPE it’ll throw pretty decent.

I’m all for the purchase as long as it has an “SOS” mode on the red and green outputs :wink:

I just hope he gets it in time for Christmas :wink:

neighborhood singing Christmas carols whilst I strobe their astonished faces with the green and red.

This’ll be a Christmas they’ll never forget. :smiley:

in its sinister potential to cause mayhem.

“While rare, the condition can be triggered by flashing red lights in people who are genetically predisposed.”

“Brandon said he doesn’t remember anything until he woke up on the theater floor, but Kelly said he was, “convulsing, snorting, trying to breathe.”

And does anyone remember the scene in the movie, The Andromeda Strain, with the flashing red light and the gal who goes haywire whenever she sees one?

Ooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooo I may end up going to jail.

If I remember right, there is a small percentage of people predisposed to seizures to different colors. Some may be red, some other colors. Certain mixtures of colors can have seizure effects on people. That’s why you see seizure warnings on video games.

If you remember the old game Ecco the Dolphin ? I get blurred vision and headaches from playing