- what exotic fish I caught in the ocean of music -

I see that the Allman-Betts Band with Devon Allman(Greg’s son) and Duane Betts(Dickie’s son)will be in my area in a few months. I’m a big Allman Brothers fan and I’m curious if anyone here has seen these boys play. Seats are reasonable at $60 for good up-front seating. Anybody seen these guys in person?

Sorry I’m a little behind. Aahahahahahahaha…

This may be quite exotic for most of you, as the band is Polish and plays on unique and forgotten folk instruments with full, rich sound, like fidela płocka or lira kreteńska (no slightest idea about English names of these).

One of instrument they play on is called “suka biłgorajska” and name of the band “Same Suki” is related to it as well (suka is also how you call female dog in Polish, close to b. word in English).

If you played Witcher, then some parts may sound familiar to you (starting in the middle of this song).
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

IRON MAIDEN - Strange World

Keep your Lady Gagas and, well, other pop “singers”. This is how you belt it out…

COC

We danced to this song when we were teenagers. :beer:

Werewolf!

Exotic fish, you say...? I think this qualifies:

www.youtube.com/embed/ymNPA1etcw4

Again, I found deleted my posts on this topic that do not violate the rules here.
Shame…

Timeless…

I’m back in the thread.
With my little question, does the admin delete some embarrassing posts?
I’m sure that by now…

No idea what may have been deleted but you could message Sb and ask him. I don’t know if he has records to review, since it’s been a long time, but he could probably tell you if it violated a BLF rule or what happened.

“Going Down” - Freddie King
Studio
"Going Down" - Freddie King - YouTube]

Going Down (Live In Concert) - Joe Satriani(1997)

Joe Bonamassa & Pino Daniele - Going Down (Crossroads Guitar Festival 2010)

Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire!

One of the Giants!
R.I.P.

And he was positively loved by The French, too.

Lightbringer, you can’t count how many other nationalities besides Americans and French mourn a legend like Jerry Lee Lewis.
This is not personal. :slight_smile:

Dan McCafferty, one of the founding members of Scottish hard rock group Nazareth, has died at the age of 76.

R.I.P.
Great memories with Nazareth!

Good stuff upthread!

Justin Johnson playing the Ammo Can. He builds these things himself, and few can play one like him.