What happened to the Klarus Mi7 group buy thread????

Bingo

I’m only seeing the E11 in black. Seems there were a lot of blue lights wanted in the Klarus GB attempt. Personally, it was the blue and red versions that drove my desire for that as a gift item.

Well, one thing is for sure, i wont buy this light for 39 dollar :stuck_out_tongue:

ditto!

With the amount of interest, over a 100 it could of gone to 200 or more who knows, that’s a lot of money even at $25 = 2500.00 to 5k. Now I think they shot themselves in the foot because everyone has been left with a bad taste because of there decision, will probably not sell as many. I will wait for a deal or code even if it’s 6 months from now, not worth the $40 they want. Oh well.

I’d buy it from GoingGear for their on-going 10% off and free shipping for $35. I called them today and said they will be getting them in once they’re released.

That is an option for you in the US but still to much i think because china offers free shipping. Thats why i hardly buy lights in the US, the import and shipping is way to much. Sometimes the shipping is more than the light itself. I want a maxpedition lunada gearslinger since ages because its expensive here and i always look at ebay US for a good offer, they always want to much for shipping. I saw the maxpedition for 70 dollar in the US, here it is 130 Euro.

The deal is still alive, just not public anymore :wink:

Or so I read before it was deleted…

I’ll wait then

Ah, so a special offer that no one can know about :wink:

I hope the Mi7 is worth all the interigue.

I’ve packed my jet on ice to cool and I’m waiting for word from Martin, I hope things get worked out because I’d still like one or two.

:open_mouth: Yessssssss !?

Do you have room for another passenger?

There’s always room for one more…

Sweet! When do we leave?

Just waiting for my PM from Martin :wink:

G'Day fellow BLF'ers,

If you are still interested in getting the Klarus Mi7 at a special group buy price from M4D M4X, Please see his post:

Btw, because of BLF rules, M4D M4X is not allowed to post about his deals outside his own thread(s).

Best Regards,

George

$40 at GB http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_374027.html

Mine shipped :slight_smile:

Absolutely agreed :rage: It also seems to me that the companies who police for MAP rabidly do make very good lights but otherwise have nothing else to offer, and you can almost always buy better lights for the prices they artificially maintain. I will never buy anything from any company that has a strict MAP policy. That is my personal policy, YMMV.

And often it’s us who destroy below-MAP deals by openly mentioning prices when instructed to not do that by the deal organizers :zipper_mouth_face: Bad things happen and it is up to each of us individually how we handle them. If you don’t learn something from any given experience, you’re not paying enough attention.

Phil