What have you got on order and why :)

Wait ! Is that 3 total, or 3 of the exact same thing ??

I have become an ebay addict the past few weeks... So:

very good price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320899899701?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

curious:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390409336892?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

big reflector, small form, good price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290709821379?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

i don't have yet, good price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110862819904?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

for $25-26 a triple xm-l, are you kidding? :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130697592935?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

there's no much choice anyway for aftermarket pocket clips anyway i took my business to DX (noooohh!!! not DX please!!):

Self-Locking Pocket Clip. (DX 5.50, MF 7.00, US-street price 13.95, MSRP 19.95)

originally by Miltner Adams, then by Nite Ize. now Niteize sells an inferior product, the HipClip.

the SLC sticks super well on multi-tools (Leatherman, Spirit, ..) as documented on MT forums and youtube.

Ordered Thrunite Ti and most of you did too. So you know why.

TrustFire Mini 01 XM-L T6 16340/CR123A
To do EDC rotation with my Tank007 E09

• Got it - good EDC

3W Mini Aluminum LED H8435 AAA
So cute and $2.93 inc postage on ebay !

• Got it - crap

Ultrafire UF-980L XM-L T6 18650
Obligatory, no ?

• Got it - Good light. Needs TLC to fix flicker. Touchy switch. PWM in low.

Ultrafire C10 XM-L T6 18650
Can it be better than a C8 ?

• Got it - No -just a style exercise. maybe underdriven.

2 x Sipik SK73 aspheric XM-L T6 18650
Nicer design than most zoomies. May use them as presents.

• Got them. Hmm.

Xintd C8 V3 2 Mode, Neutral White T6 C3 18650
A BLF favourite, to compare with my other C8s.

• Got it. Sensational, good tint, possibly as good a torch as the 980L…

2 x Ultrafire C3 Stainless steel 14500 <$10 on ebay
Both arrived, what a bargain ! Already given one away, may buy have bought more for presents.

E1320 custom UF2100 BLF group buy .
From a legendary builder… Arrived. WooHoo !

4 more Ultrafire C3 Stainless steel 14500 < $10 on ebay for use as presents.
Arrived. Thats some xmas presents out of the way.

A mini aluminium alloy 18650 Q5 = Ultrafire S5
similar to TR-801 < $10 on ebay
Got it, nice beam, nice anodised aluminium.

Tmart:
1 x HD-2010. The pressure was too great to resist…

Intl-outdoor:
2 x Kingkong INR26650E Raised Top 4000mAh
1 x ML-102 USB Charger
4 x Boyou Stainless Steel Lobster Clasp
1 x GITD lanyard
10 x steel split rings
2 x Panasonic NCR18650A 3100mAh Protected

Manafont:
1 x TFF 26650 Got it.
1 x C303
1 x BK35 Stainless Steel AAA
1 x Small Sun ZY C1 Stainless Steel 16340
1 x UF2200 grey

CNQualitygoods/Fancyflashlights:
1 x APEX ST6 Stainless Steel T6 18650 Group buy Got it. Beautiful.
1 x DQG AA -fancyflashlights Group buy

DinoDirect:
1 x Sysmax Intellicharge i4 Group buy.

Ebay:
1 x Jackhammer
1 x 450V 12uF capacitor
Assorted tools

:party:

You have some nice stuff coming in, SunCoaster!

Might I make one suggestion, please? Could you remove your flashlight listing from your sig? It really screws up the search function when trying to find posts on a particular light. Instead, list your collection in this thread then just put a link in your sig to your post in that thread instead. Either that or perhaps a pic of your collection. :wink:

Thanks, bud! :slight_smile:

You sneaky guy!!! Sweet pic! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually he's already using a pic.. :P

I only have two LG cells and some spare parts like LEDs, drivers and stuff on order.. nothing special.

HAH! That sneaky bastage! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

I will have to edit my post to him. ;)

I have on order,

1: XML T5 in a 5C1 tint on a 17mm star
1.tube of fujik thermal compound
1.KD C8 with OP reflector
1.Blank C8 copper pill
Nitecore flashlight grease

I wanted to make a neutral 5C tint KD C8 ever since i saw some pics of this tint.
CAN NOT WAIT lol

J)
2 things from SolarForce
1 thing thrunight

Butt do not remember anymore than above that was written on a note me-self so as not to forget!

Butt forgot already :santa: not santa just old man with white, silver, gray hair and beard I do not remember what they call that color and all old people have it :cry:
:beer:
for all my friends just charge it :money_mouth_face: :wink:

Finally ordered a light meter - Mastech Digital Illuminance/Light Meter LX1330B.

Why? Because my reviews need cold hard facts and tailcap readings just don’t tell enough. :bigsmile:

Also have a couple lights on the way that no one has reviewed yet. Can’t wait to get my hands on them and check them out! :wink:

On 5/28 I received the torn remains of a package with no contents. Spent the next week back and forth with Dx customer service getting across that I had received exactly none of my order. Toward the end of this process, I was informed that the order was shipped in two packets and that in a week I could find out the status of my inquiry. I did but was asked to wait and check later. On 6/28 I was informed that delivery was attempted for the other package on 5/18. The post office did not to leave a delivery notice and had not attempted a second delivery. I proceeded to the Post Office forthwith and they handed me the package.
Dx is now in the process of shipping the missing parts so I assume it will be another 3 weeks or so until I actually see them.
Bottom line, they will take care of you but you must be patient and if your order doesn’t show up, check at the post office and bring your I.D. It might just be sitting there waiting for you.

I ordered these to step the voltage down to the processor chip on multi mode 7135 boards( although it should work for single mode boards as well) so that I can run 3 or more LEDs in series from an equal # of Li-ions. Sort of a cross between CPF Download’s and The Oldlumens/Techjunkie master/slave thread. Another option for those that can’t or don’t want to run higher currents. It a bit more complicated but if you’re curious I’ll be updating the “7135 at higher voltages” thread when these puppies arrive.

I ordered a Jacob A60 from DX because it has such good reviews. To go with it I ordered a few R2 XR-E emitters on stars and a few of my fave 105C nanjg drivers. And some fujik.
And a Smallsun C10 because I’ve wanted one since i read the first review on this site. And i love zoomies. And I ordered a few XML T6 emitters to go with it in case I think it deserves it. And some more drivers.
And for some reason I ordered a small fire making kit and a little folding knife. If I had a shrink I think we would be talking about those things! LOL

And then I ordered the Sysmax v2 intellicharge something because it is so cheap and versatile and likeable. And 4 * 3,1 Ah 18650 panasonic batteries. And a Palight something XML T6 zoomie. And then I ordered some cutting disks for my dremel. And darn nearly ordered a 3*AA magnetic control ring light that costs a fortune.

It’s all good. I’m back to resisting again for a while. I can hack it. I can do this.

Till next time :wink:

I just placed an order for a SRM PR-603 for $2.50 + $5.00 shipping.

Care to elaborate? I’m curious about this light. :slight_smile:

Balder SE-2 NW from Fancy Flashlights.

Waiting on the high power TR-J12 driver from KD, it’s in NY still.

I have Klarus P2A and Skilhunt Defier X3 in the way. Really waitting them

Sipik SK73 Zoomies-
Well they’re my first zoomies, although a mate has the SK68, which I was not impressed by.
I have not tried them at night yet.

Pretty sturdy build, they’re not crap.
18650 + XM-L T6, very small light - 11.2cm long (<4.5 inches), and 12.2cm extended.
5 modes including epileptic.

Smooth action - push in and out to zoom, recessed clicky, tailstands.
Both are reasonable quality, pretty solid, no sharp edges and would be a good gift for a child.
They lacked lube on the tail thread.
They have a clip, fairly strong, and it’s head up so that it works on a baseball cap.

I got them on ebay for $12.50 + $2 postage. http://www.ebay.com/itm/290731906106
If you want an 18650 XM-L zoomie this is one of the few besides the SK98, and this is better looking. 1600 LM ! lol. These are slightly different than the one in Ubehebe’s thread - these are black and have a different tailcap, but still have PWM in the lower modes.

I’m not going to gut one and do a full review, but will do beamshots with my C8s and UF980L eventually.
I’ve been spoiled by my C8s and C303 but suspect these would be OK for kitchen drawer or fishing bag lights. I’m not sorry I bought them.

Manafont have them for $11 ! Free shipping.

Wanna sell one of the E09? :P 3€ seems right.