What have you got on order and why :)

BS Terminator U3 & TM26 Holster From doingoutdoor, XTAR WP6 II Intelligent Charger & 4 XTAR 18700 2600mAh from pandawill. Terminator for home security use - hoping it has a little more spill than my HD2010, decided on it after reading JohnnyMac’s review. (Thanks Johnny for a great review) Not sure if I will regret getting the U3 over the NW because I usually try to get NW lights, but decided on the U3 for the little bit of extra brightness.

Bought the batteries for the Terminator and the charger so I could charge all 4 at the same time. Plus I got great prices on everything. Almost bought the Keepower 3400mAh batteries from doingoutdoor but couldn’t bring myself to pay $50.00 for 4 batteries the same day as buying everything else! (I paid $27.98 for 4 of the XTAR 2600mAh batteries from pandawill) already been using the same XTAR batteries and their WP2 charger and happy with them. I may try the Keepower 3400mAh batteries later sometime.

First order for me from both suppliers so we’ll see how that goes. I Pre-ordered the Terminator U3 and doingoutdoor emailed notification a few days later that they got several in, they sent an email day of my order with tracking, order was shipped EMS the next day, so outstanding communication and service so far from doingoutdoor. Only a welcome email from pandawill and after 3 days order status still shows “processing” everything from them showed to be shipping from USA warehouse so hopefully it will arrive soon.

IO had a some XM-L2s that looked good, so I pulled the trigger on a couple to mod the HD2010. Anyone know how long it takes for stuff from Intl Outdoor Supply? I’ve got the copper star, the 20ga teflon wire, and the replacement 5A driver on the way, so when the emitters get here I’ll be ready to rev it up! :slight_smile: A first, looking forward to it.

Placed an order for the XP-G2 R5 version in natural HA3 last night and have shipping info today. Haven’t had a 1xAA pocketable for years. After looking at what was available, this one popped up as a good combination of small size, features, and cost.

Struggled with the Cree vs Nichia choice wondering if my old sexagenarian eyes would really benefit from the Hi-CRI of the 219. Given the size and output I figured it’d be minimal and opted for the Cree. The variety of body colors also caused some indecision but I ended up going with the tried and true natural finish.

From everything I’ve read this little unit should be a gem :slight_smile:

Will attempt to convert it for my first mod.
I order one extra driver for another project.

I got a SK68, SK98, 14500’s and 18650’s on the boat.

After reading up on this light I decided I needed my first 1xCR123 light and added one to my cart on Fasttech. I thought it sounds pretty good for the purpose you mention. I hadn’t hit the submit button yet and I went for a bite to eat. At the table there was my Spark SD73 sitting there with the XM-L T5 emitter, spot lens, clip and magnet cap on it, and beside it some LiFePO4 10440 cells. I stuck it on the scale and it read 16gms more than the Olight S10. I measured it, came out to 2mm shorter and 8mm fatter than the S10. Then I started to think about the XM-L lumengraph for star vs copper mount and how it may relate to the light I already have if I were to use two LiFePO4 10440 cells and a dummy cell. The Sparks all use star mount, and the SD73 draws 1.2A on Turbo, so that should result in approx 450 lumens if you can supply 1.2A, which 3xAAA Eneloops cannot manage (they typically drop to 800mah after 2 minutes). This is where 2xLiFePO4’s plus 1 dummy cell can help. However the down side of the LiFePO4 would be the limited mah storage capacity, which could be mitigated by using 1x10440 Trustfire 600mah Li-Ion cell and 2 dummy cells. (I got 30 minutes on High mode with LiFePO4 10440 cells, similar to what MattSPL got with Ultracell LiFePO4’s in the S10). Given the extra advantage of having a headlamp, the tripod adapter, and choice between a spot or a flood lens at the cost of not being able to use my RCR123 cells, and with the prospect of some new models of emitters on the horizon, I decided to hold off on the S10 and stick with what I have for the time being, in spite of the fact I like the curb appeal of that S10 a lot.

1w SMD’s for my dash and parkers.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/400356574291
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/310520974615

Qty. Item Name Total
1 x A pair blue silicone rubber boot 16*8mm (recessed) $1.42
2 x Qlite Rev.A 7135*8 Multiple Modes Circuit Board 3.04A $8.38
1 x Noctigon XM20 Copper MCPCB (2pcs) $3.98
1 x Noctigon XP20 Copper MCPCB (2pcs) $3.98

http://intl-outdoor.com/

qlite driver and copper xm star for my UF c108

copper xp star for my zy-t13

blue boots, just cus blue boots are bad@$$ and you know it. period.

now where to buy an xpe2?

More XML’s & 20mm copper pads from FT, due to popping three yesterday from a driver experiment gone bad, & wiping out the trace wires on my last one just now after being cheap & not adding enough petrol in the “de-doming jar”…. :zipper_mouth_face:

Two SK68 clones. One for me because I’ve seen so many posts about them I need to check one out for myself. The second is for my boy because he’s been very helpful lately and deserves a little something. I’m sure he’ll think its cool and it’ll keep him out of my lights lol.

Hmm let’s see :_( <<That’s my bank account

I have TWO mini maglite pro plus lights (one is a birthday present for my brother, he’s not a flashaholic but he does appreciate a good torch, and someone lost his AA Sipik clone I bought him) $80.00

I have FOUR of these awesome USB rechargable mini pocked LED torches, from ebay. I bought 3 randomly a few months ago purely because they were so cheap, I thought they’d be fake and maybe wouldn’t even charge, but they work great! They are only $2.40 each on ebay, so I wanted some more, including one to disassemble for a review. $10?

1x Jetbeam BA20, the reviews were just too good for this torch, and it has a higher output than the maglite. I honestly don’t need it though… half my torches I end up giving away! $45.00

1xThrunite TiXP-E, I need a new EDC torch for my keychain. I had a P3 LED Lenser, and I’ve been really un happy with it. Initially it was quite bright, and I liked the zoom, but it’s quite large for a AAA torch, and now the LED won’t go as bright as it did when new, even with fresh batteries of the same type. Plus the button was broken when I first got it,then it started to work but now it’s playing up again…
I really wanted the DQG AAA IV but this was half the price and very similar. Although I’ve since read that they randomly turn on at night? Hopefully mine won’t be faulty, but if it doesn’t work out I’ll bite the bullet and get a DQV. $15.00

Then I randomly found these awesome surface mount 12v LED boards, they are CRAZY Cheap, I mean how do they afford to buy the parts, then manufacture, THEN give FREE SHIPPING all for about one dollar!??
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321119678242?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Anyway I bought a few of those, no intended use yet, but I always find something, I made our fountain light up off LED strips at night, it recharges via solar panel during the day.

Then because I love AA lights, I got a Jetbeam PA40! Add another $70.00 to the tab. Read and seen good reviews so looking forward to that one. I just wanted a super bright light that could be run off AA’s.

Then of course I need some eneloops to power everything! I saw these super cool eneloop glitter pack x8, so I got that. The guy sold out and offered me 10 white eneloops instead, but I declined his fair offer in favor of the glitter pack from another seller. $40.00

Then of course, while not strictly flashlight related, I’ve always wanted a EDC leatherman, so I got a Squirt PS4. $30

And I couldn’t go past an awesome looking leatherman folding knife, because you know! I might need it! $20.00

And NOW I’m really tempted about the Zebra SC52… I already have Sipik clones and they are cheap reliable AA torches, and I now have two or three 2xAA torches, but I don’t have a high quality 1xAA torch.

So I don’t know, $300 worth of stuff in one week? Dare I make it $360 (with the zebra)?

SOMEBODY STOP ME!

add to the list:

Madvapes.com

Smok Tech 510 2.0 Ohm Dual Coil Black Mega Cartomizer x 6 pieces

i prefer the shorter ones. been on fastech to get these exact cartomizers. they got the smoktech dual coils, but not the 2.0 ohm ones i had specified about a half dozen times. they got the 1.3 ohm ones that my ecig will kill. i do not want to buy from madvapes any more after two separate cases of sending me juice that was low nic that they were trying to pass off as 36mg

Double Barrel Cartomizer Adapter

had to add this to the order, because it is freaking bad@$$... may need to get some super shorty 2.5 ohm cartos to go on it, because it will be way too long with these mega cartomizers.

now for wallbuys.com

SkyRay CREE XM-L T6 5-Mode Waterproof 3-LED Flashlight Black(3 x 18650)

had to get this, because it looks to be a new model, and i dont have a triple (or any multi emitter for that matter).

at $25, i could not pass it up

disclaimer: i do not endorse shopping at madvapes.com , or wallbuys.com .

i have had many successful orders from madvapes, but two separate orders of 50ml of juice labeled as 36mg but had to be less than 12mg. does not settle good

wallbuys.com ... read up here. bad rep. good sales, but bad rep

Just ordered a selection of DrJones drivers. Hope to minimize a few for AAA Minimags and Solitaires plus some dive lights and maybe a new bike light.

Got a 4 mode ww xintd x3 . Xintd has a reputation of beina quality host, so I wanted to see Sith this larger reflectored 26650/3xAA light.

Got 4 more 16mm blue (not GITD cyan) boots, anticipating more gray hosts in my future.

Also got a farka f8v5 I ordered on eBay for $29.99, $24.73 after my eBay bucks . Wanted one for years, and they are usually much more

I have a new lux meter coming in, apparently today. From Amazon (actually Tmart via Amazon, I think). This is my 2nd one, so that I can double-check some readings from my first one :)…

I also have some “rubberized magnets” ordered. I’m planning to glue them to the back of my lux meters so I can attach them to a fridge and not scratch the fridge :)…

Why? Becaue I like the idea of a cheap, bright, 18650 powered headlamp. I’m hoping it’s waterproof enough that my head can go underwater without the light dying. I’m SURE in time it will be upgraded with a DrJones driver. :smiley:

I don't think I would want an 18650 strapped to my head underwater....

I agree as modified . . Not 18650 averse at all, but I’ve had a firecracker go off in my fingers and that’s close enough, thanks.

Order Information - Order #nunya

Qty. Products Total
1 ea. Noctigon 3XP Advanced Triple LED Copper MCPCB (2 pcs) $5.98
1 ea. Noctigon XP16 Copper MCPCB (2pcs) $3.88
1 ea. A pair Orange silicone rubber boot 14.8*7.5mm (recessed) $1.58
5 ea. A pair blue silicone rubber boot 16*8mm (recessed) $7.10
1 ea. Noctigon XM20 Copper MCPCB (2pcs) $3.98
1 ea. Noctigon XM16 Copper MCPCB (2pcs) $3.88
1 ea. 5 PCS Contact PCB 16.7mm $2.65
2 ea. A Pair Blue Silicone Rubber Boot 13.5*6.3mm (Recessed) $2.84

$31.89
Sub-Total:

$0.00
Free Shipping Options (Free Shipping):

$31.89

Total:
Because I am running low on supplies. Got a few lights needing modded, and got a few lights needing blue boots
edit: And looking over the list... I forgot to add a few more qlites onto my order
edit again: And... looks like I included a homebrew driver that I was really looking forward to trying out with the c108 I sold a little bit back. Thought it was a qlite, just checked my parts bin for it because I was going to build another p60 with it... and what I thought was the homebrew driver was a qlite.... DAMN!

When it rains…

… I don’t have a single 18650 host(aside from a silly ray gun that I can’t take anywhere) and had a flashaholic attack this evening. When it was over I found I had ordered 2- L2M’s, a Convoy M1, and a WF-502 along with 2 empty P60 dropins, and a Mag D UCL lens and black AA Minimmag bezel from Malkoff. Assorted drivers, wire, and who knows what all. I’ll find out when it gets here, eBay for the solarforce sometime this spring, Malkoff for the bezel and lens any guesses(?), and RMM for the rest(this weekend I hope).