What have you got on order and why :)

And I’m not going to see any of these? :_( The shocker blew me away with its size when rod911 showed me his. I wont tell she who shall remain unknown (unless you buy me one). :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a DQG EDC Triple XP-G2 coming from RMM over at Mountain Electronics link

I wanted a floody flashlight but in a small package and DQC seems to fulfill those requirements well.

Out of Stock....SIGH.......................

You can PM RMM and reserve one, he mentioned he has more coming in.

There, fixed that for you.

I have a DQG Fairy [Review] DQG SPY & DQG FAIRY (CREE XP-G2 R5, 1x 10180)
on the way.
It left Sweden Post in Singapore last month and now is apparently in Curitiba Brasil.
A long way from Australia.
Maybe it went to the World Cup without me :frowning:

My DQG IV is on the way (34 days), Ric sent a wrong track (my track arrives to US Portland, I`m from Spain…), now I have a new track (It really be mine?….)

I’ve ordered the Supfire M6 from RMM’s Mountain Electronics with mod option 2 and four Samsung 25R cells to go with it. It’s the first flashlight I’ve ordered that I don’t really have an intended use for, other than having comfortably sized light that packs more punch than a typical 1 x 18650 cell light. I’m a beginner at modding and don’t mind screwing things up a bit, but this one I’d much rather have done by someone experienced!

As for the single cell lights I mod for particular usage I’ve ordered a bunch of QLite 3.04 drivers with four added .380 chips each and some LEDs with different tints, and also a SOIC8 clip, a ribbon cable and a USB programmer. Being able to program modes myself appeals to me a lot. What’s left is to learn how to solder on .380 chips myself, copper braid the springs and de-dome LEDs, then I’ll feel pretty well equipped for single 18650 light modding.

Allways something on order here…
It’s addictive…
:slight_smile:

Just ordered a Solarforce L2M to make me a bike light, (it is going to have a l2t head)
Added some bezels for my other light, clip and a spare L2P tube, to make a n extra light out of some spare parts.

TN35, ordered today, will be here in the morning. Pd less than $108.00. They call me the “master of Amazon” J)

I oredered 4x Panasonic NCR18650PF, and i will order 4x more sooon, i need them for my TK61/Tk75 (resistor moded) not that i dont have other cells but i want the max output (even if the other cells are good enough) i got ocd about cells :confused:

Also i ordered Opus BT C3100, even though i already got Efest LUC V4, because i want to measure capacity of cells :slight_smile:

And lets not forget, 2x tubes of Nyogel 760G, 28 grams each, ocd as well :frowning:

Four Ganzo G620’s from FastTech, they are slowly charming me into buying the set. I didn’t like the first one very much and they had the fixed pivot screw problem, I managed to centre the blade on one of them by tightening the scale screws, they were loose.
The blades were tight and would not open easily without hurting my finger, a couple of hours opening and closing, lubricating and adjusting the pivot that would move got both working great.
I managed to break a T8 Torx bit trying to get one of the fixed pivots to move Ganzo definitely use hardened hardware on their knives, these anyway, it was a good quality Torx bit, ¼” square drive.
xatu told me a way to loosen the pivots so all will be well. Thanks xatu.

I ordered a Supbeam K40-L2 because I want a good stock thrower with a good price. I ordered a Convoy S2 because I want to have a small 18650-based EDC. I ordered a Convoy L4 because of the good GB price and because it has a side switch. I bought a D40A because I really like its design plus it runs on eneloops. I ordered an Ultra fire F13 because I want to have a cheap buy decent 26650-based ight. I ordered a dream charger because I want to know the capacities of my batteries. I bought an olight i3s as a gift to my wife. I bought a yezl y3 because I like the way it looks. I bought xintd x3 because its just beautiful. I bought several Panasonic protected batteries so I can use my k40 in peace.

I’m currently waiting on four purple I3s keychain lights that I intend to use as gifts (on a good sale at DX), and a D25A Ti N219 that I ordered way back in January. Apparently they’ve had trouble manufacturing the second batch…

Also, planning to order a L3 L10-219 because I managed to break mine while travelling, and probably a Thrunite T10S. The L3 L10 is great aside from having no good clip options, and maybe I could put a Nichia 219 into a T10S instead. The stainless steel would also look nicer and withstand EDC use better. The D25A is also for this purpose, but it sounds like the titanium they used might be a bit soft for EDC use, and I have no idea whether it will ever actually show up.

Maybe also a UF-T20 and some parts so I can make a nice aspheric thrower.

I, sadly, have no flashlights on the way currently. Was very close to pulling the trigger on a couple different throwers I was looking at when someone posted a thread about a custom, Warsun BLFX I’m probably going to wait and get…

right now, on the way I have a turkish copper lather-bowl for whipping up a good lather to scrape off with my D.E. blade! Cost about $6 and is hand made….absolutely stunning design as well.

And i ordered some more lego :slight_smile:
A solarforce L2D18 dual 18650 tube, to be used in future with a triple nichia, and some more parts like head and switch to lego with :slight_smile:

I have on order the Thrunite TN-12 (2014). I already have the original (2011) version which is small, rugged, and I think it’s a really good flashlight in almost every way.
Except that - it has one flaw; and that has to do with the mode spacing.

Between levels 2 and 3, visually there is not much difference.
Then from level 3 to 4 (max) there is a HUGE jump in brightness, as confirmed by” Selfbuilt’s review”
This has always bugged me. I liked everything else about it but always wanted another level between modes 3 and 4.

Well… the new version is much better spaced and has this extra level as well :slight_smile:
Added to that are the good reviews about it I’ve been reading.
I hope everything works out… (It’s also cheaper :bigsmile: )

Did you order the p60 or 18650 version?
It is on my wishlist , i only read amewhere rhe p60 needs extra ring for to fit the solarforce
I am curious if it comes with that ring and how it fits, please leave a not if it comes in :slight_smile:

Nitecore HC90 headlight from Illumination Supply.

Normally $110, but Illumination Supply’s current deal drops $35 off any order over $100 so I paid $75.00.