What have you got on order and why :)

This

and 3 Sub C NiMHs

Why? That should be obviousWink

files, snadpaper, steel wool, polish.......

I pulled the trigger on a Cyclone C88 from IO. I lost my head while I was there and ordered the X-Power Wildfire and 3 of Hanks new XM-L drop-ins.

That site is evil, I tell you. Once you log in to buy one item, Hank puts some kind of hex in an internet packet that zips directly into your mouse, unzips and explodes a click virus to your index finger and the next thing you know, the rent money is gone.

hankmademedoitFoy

Using my Tax return as an excuse and always wanted the NEWish Klarus XT2C because of the Styling and modes and unique switch set. Had to order it from Manafont.

And ignoring Foy's warnings of electron cyber-consumer conspiracy happenings from Int'l Outdoor also found a Balder BD-1P as well as other small items added to cart.

Also loving the styling on that X-power Wildfire XM-L and trying to restrain myself as summer is coming and other hobbies require funds also.

I have bought from Taobao.com a new E-book

waiting for .40 and 380 snap caps off ebay.

That BD-1P has been in my cross-hairs for quite a while. <bevis and butthead voice> Lights with lots of parts that come off are cool, hehehehehehe </b and b voice>

timeforbedFoy

The new i4 sysmax intellicharge V2 from HKE

(4) HIMAX 18650 protected's from protactical

(2) 4A hi-med-low drivers for some mean xml swaps

Ultrafire HD2010 for mean xml swap thrower setup from easylightbuy

Fandyfire HD2011 from DX (daily deal)

Some iphone stylus' from Tmart

----4sevens T-shirt, and zebralight SC600w both arrived the other day---

Just ordered a couple of UF-504Bs/2100s to add to my two KD-C8s will complete my prerequisites to more serious lights.

View Item Description Price Qty. Total Price
US$ 13.39 2 pieces US$ 26.78
US$ 15.99 2 pieces US$ 31.98
Subtotal: US$ 58.76
Shipping & Handing: US$ 0.00
Beauty Packing Service: US$ 1.99
DinoPoint Redeem: US$ 0.00
  • Total: US$ 60.75

You didn't use any coupons at all?

no

You could have saved about $10 at the least. But that's okay the prices are good enough already for what you will get. I have both lights from DD and they are bang for the buck lights. The UF-2100 is one of my favorite. You should be able to turn it to 5 modes if you want to.

You couldn't combine coupons with those discounted flashlights on DD.

I understand why you are not using coupons. But this, really? Why? :)

nope wouldnt even give me option for coupons.

I was wondering when that would be noticed. I splurged anyways on the "Beauty Packaging" just for grins. The descriptions of the girls are funny so i chose the one with a "clean face" i felt that was important .. laughs

Great. Cant wait to get them. Oh ill have no choice but to wait.. laughs. Is nice the 2100 driver is reported to be mode-able. Lets see what mode is actually delivered.

Thanks moT

From Int'l Outdoor Store (Shipped):

EOSLAMP SP11 AAA for a friend
16340 to 32650 Li-ion battery charger
2x 18650 to 26650 battery converter case sleeves
Kingkong 26650 4000mAh Li-ion Battery
Stainless Steel Straight Tweezers
2x pair black & blue silicone rubber boot 16*8mm (recessed)

From CNQG:

Citycat YEE-Lic 1x18650 CREE XM-L T6 LED 800-lumens Straight tube Flashlight - CW Grey-Blue 3 Mode

From Quality China Goods (Shipped):

MXDL CREE Q5 3-Mode 1x18650/3xAAA Flashlight
XTAR MP1S intelligent USB 14500/16340/18650 battery Charger

ebay - bestsupply888 (Shipped):

CREE High Power 7W Q5 LED CITIPOWER Flashlight Zoomable Adjustable Torch

From Dealextreme (Shipped):

4x Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights

Yeah i got to get my laundry list ordered also.. soon.

I've ordered a pair of lMR 18650 from BestInOne

Product Model Price Quantity Total
IMR18650-1500mAh 3.7V Rechargeable LiMn battery (2 pcs) IMR18650 $9.15 1 $9.15
Sub-Total: $9.15
Free Shipping: $0.00
Handling Fee: $2.27
Total: $11.42

Reason - to see if these batteries will deliver high current (maybe 3A?) to my recently purchased Romisen T601 II U2. Using a TF Flame 2400 Protected I measure 2.8A falling to about 2.6A after 30 seconds.

I have a set of those they take a couple cycles to put out over 3 amps. Once they break in they deliver 3.6amps on a fresh charge.

Thanks for the tip, E1320. Actually, even with the TF Flame this a very bright torch on high. Throws really well and still lots of useful spill. Can't wait to see it using the lMR cell.

IO split my order again. (I hate that)

I have some of their new P60 drop-ins coming but of course, those are on the second shipment. I'd rather wait for the battery holders but I'm getting those first.

/whineFoy