What have you got on order and why :)

Kreisler, what would you need that for?

wow... ezarc is going! man, on this last page, you have about 10 things on order....

I surely did!

since this plasticky 1.80$ item is sold out and hard to find:

i just ordered a robuster version of it from ebay 7.99$ which turns out to be cheaper than DX's similar offer 11.20$:

Typically such accessories are not cheap on amazon!

And how to hold the flashlight? With our well-known flashlight clamp!

Nothing, why? Because I am poor, lol.

Candy Apple Red with black lanyard and TIR optic. I've been lusting after one of these beauties for quite a while. This helps ease the pain somewhat for my Roche F12 being late on the delivery front. Alas, it has been one month since I ordered it.

On order: xiware l20c flashlight, wf-501a host and a holster.

Xiware seems to be a nice light , and I'm hoping it will be the quality that I expect. Looking at taobao they go for about 60bucks, and that's in China, so I'm going it to be a nice light. Has an R2. Ramping mode etc. from DD for $21.

501a body for my UB drop in. And holster for any light that will fit it!

I have a small feeling that xiware has something to do with xtar.

Dd also has a XML light of this xiware on sale, with ramping etc. seems like a nice light but even on sale still $35

Edit, that was the one with MCE, not XML

Finally dropped the hammer on a King today. $65 from tmart GB and I should have it by next Friday.

Still waiting for two separate orders from CNQG that shipped 6 weeks ago. Ugh!

I jumped in on the group buy at Tmart for the King shipped from the USA for $65.00.

I guess most of us here agree that want is more important than need when it comes to flashlights!

I have a Skyray King from Hkequipment and a Zebralight SC600 from Illumination Gear coming in the mail.

5/5

Need parts for my first Match Mod Minimag . . E1320 turned me onto a drop-in at DX, so ordered that plus TF flames to run it.

Plus some replacement and spare 2032s for other LED lights, including a small head light I keep in my tool bag.

Also ordered another drop in from SolarForce as an alternative for AA primaries and since I was already paying shipping I added a SF L2 body to house one of these drop-ins and a spare 18650 battery I also already have coming. (I bet this is some common rationalization.) This will be my first SF.

After all of this comes in, I may end up doing some drop-in swaps between lights and/or change out some emitters later.

Update 5/7: Wow, SF already shipped late last night!

Update 5/8: DX shipped entire order this AM . . even with the TFs not in stock when ordered.

Not sure I want to know "why" but on 4/27 I ordered 4 pairs of 35mm op reflectors, 10 1A 7135 boards, another 5- pack of 35 mm tir optics, and a variety pack of switch buttons from DX and they just shipped. Much better turn around than in the past. I also ordered an H6flex and B3flex from George at the same time and had them last Monday(I live nearby). The reflectors will go into an Allen dive light along with the H6flex and 8x XML 4s2p and a bunch if 26650. Or maybe 8x 105c with 1 master/7 slave. I already have the 105c boards from Illumination Supply, the 1A boards are for other things. Don't look for this build anytime soon but there are other lights underway. The B3flex will go into yet another vistalite mod. I just havn't made up my mind what "retro" shape the external heat sink will take.

Just ordered a Sunwayman M10A from HKequipment good price better than the ebay site as there is a $5 discount for BLF members , i picked this flashlight as the run times looked great for my needs medium 40 lumens for 10hrs , and AA battery

Ordered an UltraFire HD2010 from easylightbuy.com, my first 26650 light.

I just realized that I didn't have any button top 18650 cells for the Skyray King I ordered yesterday. So this morning I ordered 4 of them along with a second charger.

I just got mine Friday from Tmart and you will be happy.. all I have now is 18650's but it's a really bright light

with great throw.

True, from the comments here, I see everyone is very happy with the HD2010. Now I also have my eyes on the SkyRay 856...

Jacob D20 AA/14500 w 3 mode Q5 emitter

Jacob K10 1x 16340 w 3 mode Q5 emitter

Various tailcaps & o-rings

another dx green laser, why? because it's ridiculously bright

Wait ! Is that 3 total, or 3 of the exact same thing ??