What is the dumbest way you've ever killed a bug ??

Hit them with your face at 70mph on a motorcycle ..or better yet.... catch them in your helmet .

I've found my odds of actually hitting a bug has dramaticly increased if I first stun them with about 700 lumens ...they never see it coming .

I was in my neighbors apt one day admiring his high end marantz amplifier .(the kind without the extra wood cabinet included ) and i noticed a odd hole right on the very edge of the metal face of it ...Seems he had a gun and there was this fly ...

LOL! That’s awesome!

I once used an air rifle to shoot common house flies.

I report it and wait for Microsoft’s update; they get around to killing the bug after a while.

Oh Match, that was priceless.

Foy

I like the 9V tennis racquet. I think I’m going to copy this entire thread to the GF. Maybe it should be a sticky? 0:)

A Benjamin air rifle w/o pellet and 6 pumps will blow the wings off a house fly if you shoot from behind him. A mosquito will splatter against the nearest wall. Old joke warning. Q. what do you call a fly with no wings? A. a walk

Slugs–1/2 inch of Beer in a pint pot,leave it almost flat to the ground,tip slightly uphill about 2inch off the ground, in the area the slugs have been feeding on ya plants,.Youle be amaze how many slugs are in ther the following morning
Warning,only use poor beer or someonelses

Pheasants-leave a trail of sweatcorn that leads to a cone,a paper cone say A4 size rolled up into a cone.Smear Honey around the inner edge of the cone,All the way around about an inch width and leave a nice amount of sweetcorn inside the end of the cone.Come morning the Pheasant will be sat ther waiting tobe picked up,cone stuck on its head.

Jokes

What do ya call a dear with no eyes,answer is usually**,NO EYE DEAR**

What do ya call a dear with no eyes and no legs**,STILL NO EYE DEAR**

DON…

A couple of years ago yellow jackets were swarming out of a vent hole on the outside hole of my fire place. I tried 2-3 times to kill them all with wasp/hornet spray, but they kept coming back. So finally I took a few pounds of dry ice, pulverized it with a hammer. Then the next time I knocked down the yellow jackets with the wasp spray, I quickly went in and threw as much dry ice powder into the hole as I could. After that they didn’t come back. . .

Another story, but not of killing insects: When I was a chemistry grad student 25 years ago, we had a mouse in the lab. One evening when I was working late I heard a rustling sound from the garbage can. I looked around, and the first thing I could find was a bottle of chloroform. So I threw a cap full of chloroform into the garbage can liner, then quickly grabbed the liner bag, twisted it closed and gave it a few shakes. I kept it closed until the mouse stopped struggling. I put his body into a beaker with a watch glass on top, but he never revived. Too much chloroform, I guess!

LMFAO!!!

It works, one time I knocked a fly out of the air while going to the bathroom. :)

I actually have one incoming, will let you know how it turns out... mwa ha ha ha ;o)