What is the Hold Up?!

After 70 days (30 of each spent in some wharehouse already in Portugal) my flashlight finally arrived today!
It was the last thing I had ordered during the “hard” times of shipping. All the things arrived safe and sound even though they took looooonger than usual (some of them more than 2 months).

The only things I have now: 1 light from Fireflies already shipped from China, and some drivers from gchart, shipped internationally yesterday! Let’s see what will arrive first :wink:

Sep 11 2020 11:58 am

2020-09-11T11:58:44
DN SEND
Melrose Park,IL, United States
Sep 09 2020 06:40 pm

ENCODED
Sep 09 2020 06:38 pm

RECEIVED
Sep 09 2020 02:40 pm

In transit, it’s progressing through Post network
ORD
Sep 07 2020 01:59 am

Released from customs: customs cleared.
ORD
Sep 06 2020 11:26 pm

Arrival of goods at destination airport
ORD
Sep 06 2020 11:26 pm

Arrived at the destination airport
ORD
Sep 06 2020 08:15 pm

shipment departed from airport of origin country
HKG, Hong Kong
Sep 05 2020 07:40 pm

Hand over to airline.
HKG, Hong Kong
Sep 05 2020 05:10 pm

Arrived at Hong Kong hub.
HONGKONG, Hong Kong
Sep 05 2020 05:45 am

Depart from facility to service provider.
Shenzhen,China
Sep 04 2020 03:14 am

Shipment arrived at facility and measured.
Shenzhen,China
Sep 04 2020 03:14 am

4PX picked up shipment.
Shenzhen,China

this is for my package and all it says is DN Send idk what that means but im preying they dont cancel my package cause then ima really be steamed youll hear me sayin words to those delivery people i dont say to anyone

Not really seeing a holdup…. been less than a week and its already state side…. If your complaining about that… What should I have done ? I waited over 120 days for a package….

My last couple of Neal/Hank/BG deliveries have said this “DN” thing, and I had received them without incident (and rather quickly too). I do not know what the DN code means, but it had no significant impact on my shipments. -Artie

Got this from a google search of “what does DN SEND mean in shipping”:

(“I called the post office and she said it means delivery note, which means something other than transit movement happened, and DN send is a common status that means a (usually) international seller is using a different shipping company and is about to hand it over to USPS, or I would assume any local post services in” …Aug 15, 2020

Anyone know what this means? “Dn send”??? : Repsneakers)

Looks like a response to a Reddit question.

Can anyone specify the current situation with USPS?
I was upset when most parcels send to States in spring have been stacked by 90-100 days.
Today, several months after, I have almost no problems with shipping to States.
But I can not get anything from there. Several eBay orders have no tracking update for two months. They went slow and then stack in some sorting center.
Is it usual nowadays? I have heard that at least part of these problems are caused by future elections (or someone’s reaction to them) and probably won’t be solved before Nov 3rd, is this true?

Yes, they have lots of issues, they are working just part time, and downsizing staff. They never got paid for Covid mailings. And you could be right they seem to be already busy with voting by mail.

Here is some data if it helps: