What Is The Smallest, (most compact), AA Light Right Now?

I agree with that.

A good place to buy Zebra SC52 is this for me,

(coupon QSFKBUSSAQRT for 10% off )

Illumination Supply

Cool White: https://illuminationsupply.com/zebralight-c-28_56/zebralight-sc52-cool-white-280lm-aa-p-274.html#.Ue1ENFOAH1s

Neutral White: https://illuminationsupply.com/zebralight-c-28_56/zebralight-sc52w-neutral-white-280lm-aa-p-601.html#.Ue1ENFOAH1s

My wife’s L10 Nichia 219 has the worst time possible and is the farthest from spec I’ve ever seen (and I have owned a ton of lights) its about 2700-3000k and is extremely red/yellow. Jason from SBflashlights is replacing it for me (replacing just the pill, the body has pink trits installed). I know its probably not typical to get a bad one and I know there are tons of happy customers, just thought I should mention it that not every Nichia is perfect, there are bad ones out there.

The new olight S15 is very short, a little wider than some because of the anti-roll head and electronic side switch but one of the shortest I know of. I don’t own one yet but I will be snatching up the first used one I run across at <$40. Going off reviews I’ve read I think it’ll be giving my SC52 a good run for the money.

Oh, nice! Do you have any pictures of it?

My DQG AA’a are way brighter on LiFePO4 14500 in both xp-e and xp-g flavors. It even has a 3 volt warning flash built into the driver.

That Zebra SC52 is nice but at $70.00 it should be. I thought this was the BUDGET LIGHT forums? :slight_smile:

That dqg light really looks great! At around $32.00 with shipping it looks like a decent deal.

I should have included in this thread not only the smallest but inexpensive also. I was looking in the $10.00 to $20.00 range.

However, that dqg seems like it’s calling my name! :bigsmile: Is there a BLF discount for cnqualitygoods.com? Thanks!

Yikes! I just read a review on the dqg here on BLF and it doesn’t look too good. :frowning:

Get the SC52 from Illumination Supply, you’ll pay a bit more, but it’s a quality light

What’s wrong with it? I like mine very much. I believe you can get the newest version with an XP-G2. The thrunite saber (the updated t10) has the same emitter as well and is at a similar price point.

I was reading a couple of reviews from the top of the page in the reviews section. I guess they’re older reviews though.

The Olight s15 is 280 lumens on a 14500. I guess on a AA it would be less than 200. That does not make it brighter than the SC52.

Had to check it out. Ordered the DQG. I’ll report back after I receive it.

Can the DQG AA run on a 14500 for long? Does it get too hot?

agent80,
Someone else who owns one can chime in here but as soon as I receive mine, I’l let you know. :bigsmile:

Do you want a BUDGET LIGHT?

http://www.fasttech.com/search?TANK007%20E09

Jpil, the Tank007 E09 runs on AAA not AA.

My mistake… but it is very small, cheap and powerful, take a look Gebe.

Thanks very much jpil but I’ve had a TANK007 E09 for a couple of months now and for an AAA light, it’s one of the best!

Did you get it?

Although not THE smallest, I should say the Eagletac D25A is one of the smaller full featured clickies around in the AA space, I’m finding.

Also it looks like the OP posted his review in another thread.