What is your favorite pocket rocket?

I used to carry a Convoy S2 mini with a 18350 in it…until the BLF-A6 (I use it several times a week easily) it’s my EDC…always in my pocket

OTR M3 is a nice light in the WW. WW hasn’t had a code for a while. It is 16340 battery in case you don’t have those or just get the full pack with a batt included. I hear the included batt is actually pretty good. M3 works well clipped to a hat brim and the tail magnet is useful to me. I am back to carrying a 16340 light in my pocket again. Of course with the EDC AAA too.

New fave of mine: Solarforce M3…turns your P60 into a brand new light every time…momentary-on, with the best build quality for what is available! Can’t believe I never had this back in the day in which it came out!

Get the M3 and replace the XM-L U2 with an XPL2 like I did!

Yea, M3 is nice. I modded mine with copper pill and xp-l hi with blf a6 fet driver.
Mike

My new favorite is the cyan Emisar D4 XP-G2 (4000K) I received today.

I just got my D4 XP-L HI 1A and holy!!! this thing is crazy bright! Even with the 18350 tube. The tint isn’t blue at all, just nice typical LED white.
Thinking about getting another one and give it as a gift to my girlfriend or my brother.

The XP-L HI 3A is out of stock, so I’m deciding between S4 2B (5700K) or 3D (5000k) Not picking Nichia (even though it’s the brightest excluding the XPL HI versions) but I heard it’s the hottest among all those lights…

Five of my favorite modded wee pocket rockets:

47’s Mini ML Ti Triple Nichia 219C, 16340, FET driver, tail clicky, 2100lm.

47’s Mini Purple Ti MT-G2, 14250, FET driver, tail clicky, 1960lm.

47’s Atom Triple XP-L HI, 16340, LD3 6A driver, 1740lm.

DQG Hobi Ti & Copper XHP50, 10250, FET driver, 1600lm

CRX Carbon Fibre, Copper & Brass Triple XP-L HD V6 3D, 18650, FET driver, forward clicky, 3080lm.

From my tree stand 80 yards out, I watched a Massive Buck stand his ground and totally destroy a really good size, 70-80lb. Norwegian Elk Hound/Shepherd mix from what I was told, it was the farmers dog, he died later from his wounds. It was something I’ll never forget, what a battle for survival!

Pocket rocket?

In my mind it is synonym for compact ultra thrower light and not some small lumen monsters that appeared recently :stuck_out_tongue:

This old school light is still the best one in his category(weight, lenght, performance, and very challenging in modding art):

Big pockets :smiley:

It is cold outside… So jacket pockets and it is truly a rocket since it can touch the skies :slight_smile:

Now this thing look COOL!! Any beamshot of it?

Still my overall favorite, which is why it’s my EDC…. my scratch built DBC-04 Ti/Cu 18500 light just got updated with XP-L2 emitters and a change to Carclo Quad Optics, this optic change required a 3.55mm brass spacer and also got a thick AR glass lens installed in the process. The spacer is soldered in to the copper head, so thermal transfer is still very rapid.

From half a lumen to 4123 lumens, it really rocks and in spite of having considerable copper heat sinking, it gets hot quickly! (14.11A at the tail)

Are you thinking about getting this on the market… because I want one just by looking at it :cry:

Gorgeaus flashlight Dale :heart_eyes: :open_mouth: Really nice work!!
Not having one of those, I consider the recently arrived Emisar D4 my pocket rocket, for its power even on a 18350 battery !! Amazing :smiley:

Oh man with that pant I can probably fit a shotgun in there too lol!!

MC Hammer pants.

When considering the term “pocket” note that in some contexts it is considered to be equivalent to compact, and nothing to do with fitting in an actual pocket.

This, for e.g. is a “pocket battleship” designed to have the firepower to compete with a battleship while fitting into a restricted weight class.

HUGE Pockets :smiley: