What knife did you get today?

6mm thick 1075 steel just broke? See anything inside the break?

Mine is solid as an axe like it should be, these things are for use on hard stuff, hope your next one is as good as mine.

Nice clean looking knife. I have my first Kizer on the way, should have it next week. Kizer, WE, Artisan Cutlery, etc. all seem to be making knives punching above the prices they’re selling at, especially when considering the discount retail sites like Smoky Mountain, White Mountain, Knife Center, and Blade HQ.

Finch Cherry Bomb Black Swirl Resin . I may just get the Red Bone also !

Very nice! Is this your 2nd Finch? I really like the classic look of this knife. Finch also appears to have quite a positive following in the knife community.

This is my 3rd Finch

Cimarron and 1929 both nice .

It finally arrived. Actually decent fulfillment from the seller, Chicago Knife Works.

The Kizer Wanderer is pretty much what I’d hoped it would be. It’s essentially a “Spydiechef” killer. Well, if you don’t plan to abuse it. The titanium scales are in a satin finish that will show scratches. The Spydiechef is more rugged, something you don’t feel the need to baby. Use & abuse it, then later pay $35 for Spyderco to refinish it. :wink:

That Kizer looks good . Let us know how you like it :+1:

Civivi Rustic

Very nice !

I’ve been playing with it since yesterday evening. Examining it with a loupe, comparing it to other knives I have… Closest one in size and weight is a SOG Vulcan Tanto VL-03. I paid $90 for the Vulcan brand new about 9 years ago. I actually paid just a little less for the Wanderer. I’m very pleased with it.

The original release included a camo nylon mesh bag, but mine included a black one. I’m glad as I prefer this.

The Wanderer handles look really comfortable . I find that clean smooth look quite appealing.

Tim Steingass continues to put out great stuff, and the last one he did for me is no exception....highly recommended:

https://imgur.com/a/fLqETdU

Nicely done damascus style blade. Burlap micarta really completes the look. Nice choice!

Yes, it is very comfortable. And while the scales are smooth, there’s a matte finish that provides grip. Feels great in the hand. I also like the symmetry. If you look at the knife closed on the money side (opposite clip), you can see how the blade contour fills out a mirror contour of the scales.

I’m very pleased with Civivi.
Well made, clean and cut nice.

Very nice.

Eafengrow EF26. Currently 21.99 on Amazon.

I added some GITD epoxy mix in the handle slots on each side.

It’s a little on the big side, but I like it overall. 2 things I would change would be having more than 1 bolt for the clip, and a more pronounced thumb grip on the liner lock.

I have to say I’ve been eyeing the Praxis and Elementum in “Damascus-style” steel. The ones with tarnished brass scales look amazing too.

Seriously nice, if that’s real wood burl for scales!

Some very nice knives, congrats gentlemen :+1:

Me, I wanted a dirt-cheap barlow for light EDC tasks, so I got this :innocent:

Low blade steel grade of course, but quite good construction for the price

I said I wasn’t getting anymore vintage knives cause I don’t want to ruin them by using, but I couldn’t resist this Schrade 206 Grand Dads Barlow ! I think it’s beautiful. :heart_eyes:

Today I got a Finch Runtly .