What light do you carry?

DQG Tiny 18650 NW & L3 Illumination L10 Nichia 219

zebralight h51w…since i bought this little thing i can say it has spent more hours ON than OFF…the only downside is…price…

I have been using a Eoslamp SP11 (100 Lumen on high) on my work keys for the past two years and rotate my other lights on a weekly basis. This week it was my Balder SE-1 with XML and 14500. Last week was the Thrunite TN-12.

Fenix LD01 that is about to be retired and replaced by DQG ti AAA (Assuming the DQG performs well enough). Sometimes I also carry my sc52w.

I generally like to keep my EDC small.

For the last year I carried a Fenix E11, it had some issues and Things I did not like about it. Low not low enough, and no tail standing with it. So I was in my faveroit EDC store and the owner handed me a light and said “I have one left, make me an offer…” So I did and he agreed to it. I now have a 4Sevens Quark 123-2 standard.(Read non tactical.)

I am really liking this light, it has a great supper low and the turbo is rather bright for a light of this size. only down side is the clip not sure if I like it or hate it right now.

Since I fell over new flower pots in back of the house I grew up in, I always carry a red Inova Microlight clipped to my shirt pocket. I got the red before white leds came out and have kept it, as I like it better for a small light than white.
I usually carry at least one other, sometimes button and sometimes full size. Now that is an unusually fine, one mode SK58 from Price Angels. I have tried to order two more of it, but I received a 18650 piece of junk from them, so maybe the order has been confused.

More detail of the knurling and finish is visible if you view the image directly. It is attached to my key chain.
Sometimes I just carry two or three button cell lights.
For a little more light, I have two AA XM-L lights, an SK68 with a warm white XM-L2 and a Z8. For more than that, I much like my Sipik SK73, unless I expect to have it on a long time in high mode in which case I carry my Raysoon TD398 for better cooling.
For a while I had a 3-Mode AA Zoom 3-mode Zoom AA/1450 EXPIRED ! "Black" $1.99 Max 3ea clipped in my shirt pocket like a pen, but I don’t like it esthetically. I have carried a Smiling Shark SS8043 TIR but prefer zoomies. The Raysoon is the only one of these that cost over $20. and that is because it came with a head band.

EDC, never without, a Nitecore MT2A 2xAAs. If I know that I’ll want more light then any of my Solarforce L2 series 18650s

is this poetry or rap ?

+2 I dont edc plus at my work personal tools are a big no no. But in my “personal” back pack I carry a Keygos M10 with an xm-l2 u2 3c? 105C driver

4sevens Quark “X” 123² tactical

Tank 007 E09
Jerry

PLUS

A Solarforce T1 U2 in my pants pocket

A 3-mode SK58 in my “Cool Weather” Dress Jackets

A Nitecore MT21A in my “Cold Weather” Dog Walking jacket

A Jetbeam PA20 in my ” Very Cold Weather” Dog Walking Jacket

An Ultrafire 501-B, an Inova X1 HD, and a SK68 1-mode in my EDC Bag(Plus Spare Batteries)

A Rayovac Indestructible 2AA, an Ultrafire C8, another SK68,(plus spare batteriess for each), and a 3-mode “Cig-Lighter-Charger 3-mode” in my Console 12V Charger outlet in my SUV

These are my “Anytime I leave the House” Lights, plus a Plethora of “In the House/Yard” Lights; too many to mention

Convoy S5 with neutral white XM-L (3B tint), Tank007 E09 with warm white Nichia NCSL119T-H1.

I’m more than convinced that I’ll go for a Convoy. S7. If Simon installs a clip.

Anyway, the thread needed a bump hehe.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

Carlos

zebralight sc600MkII L2. CW.

Convoy S8 XM-L2 U2 1A

Zebralight SC52

Everywhere I go I have NiteCore EZ CR2 on my keys for more than 4 years and still love it. Haven’t found better keychain light and I prefer it over newest NiteCore CR2 light (I guess it is called SENS or something like that).
Usually I take with me Niteye eye01 or S2 if I don’t want to worry to lose it. lol

Pic here .

Most of the time my Zebralight SC52W with a ZL14500, but I like to switch it up and go to my Xtar WK42 with an Xtar 16340 modded with an XM-L2 4C led from Mtn electronics.

Happy holidays

How do you like the 4C tint? I am trying to decide between 3C, 4C and 5B1 for my EDC light.