What light do you carry?

In a roundabout way, I think you have answered the thrust of my query. …

dunno what your talking about

Ok, I’ll see what turns up soon lol

is it that blinker fluid? or maybe a brake line delete kit... need those extra HP to make it through the winter

Honestly? I have absolutely no idea, its coming from china, but I’ve ordered nothing from china in over two months that hasn’t already landed.

And I never ever order using dhl unless I have too.

But someone did, and passed my phone number over, thats not easy, as precious few people have it.

I suspect it’ll be here early next week, although trackings hung up at china for now.

Just hope I dont get hit for vat and handling charges.

When they do get here, an SC52w in a pocket and Thrunite T10 as a keychain light. They will be replacing a lost SC51w and the semi-working DQG AA respectively.

EDC, really everyday - for months, it has been my Fenix LD10 (clipped to right front pocket), DQG III AAA (clipped to car keys). One or two times, the old style SolarForce L2M did see some use; and the trusted Nitecore EZ-AA is never more than an arm’s length away from me. And I mean… never.

Have misplaced my Convoy S2, somewhere… gee, I want that torch back!

Foursevens Preon 1 on my keychain
Inova Micro attached to my backpack strap for quick use
Foursevens Mini MA in my backpack for camping, hiking, general use when I need a little more light

Sunwayman V11R in holster and C10R in pocket for work days. Off work Ilike the C20c in holster and c10r in pocket. Ti on key chain.

After many decades, I have found The One. My LD01 sits nicely in a side tube of my Skinth JB.

Small, bright enough when needed, mellows out when necessary, takes a common battery… If it were alive, I’d marry it.

It's winter in Europe and I prefer a flashligt which becomes a little bit warm (nice for the hands). It's the Uniquefire UF2100 (round about $12-13).

Smaller and without the warm-effect: Thrunite Tis.

bump

Fenix E05 with Energizer Lithium. Small and bright enough for most tasks.

I carry a Quark 123 modded with a nichia 219. Really like having a firefly mode. I have Niteye 10 on the way that may be the new edc. It should have the same firefly but double the max lumens of the Quark and will fit an 18350. I can’t wait.

I probably EDC too much in the way of gear, so currently i have a rather large number of flashlights on my person. i have a NiteCore MT21A that has been riding in my back pocket (i am debating some sheath/holster options, but historically i have not liked having things on my belt, they always feel in the way. this is why my leatherman ended up in my 5th pocket on my jeans.) , a Streamlight MicroStream C4 that clips unobtrusively in my left front pocket, and since it feels a bit heavy on my keychain my SolarForce X2 has been riding in my left pocket. In my bag i have a JetBeam PA20.

I got my girlfriend a ThruNite Ti2 and i think i will end up picking up one of those to be my keychain light. the anodizing wears really quickly on them but they seem to put out a nice bit of light and are rather light as well. (i already have a bulky keychain)

maybe i like redundancy a bit much…

I swapped a RayOvac AAA from a local store for my wife’s incandescent MagLight Solitaire, so that is now what she carries. She keeps the Maratac copper CR123 on her writing desk. I got her a Black Cat AAA (red). It has a wonderful bright throwy pattern for such a small light and is almost as small as the Solitaire, but has some loose connection and doesn’t work all the time.

Gords. l believe that this package may have been shipped to the wrong address. Could you please forward this on to the correct address. Thanks, honest Jim. :beer:

I need to learn from your example.

I realized last night I don’t carry enough lights and batteries. Along with my friend, I volunteered to deliver food to some seniors. Found out that particular neighborhood has no streetlights. None.

In less than 2 hours we were both out of batteries. Should have carried more with us. When we got back my 18650s were at 3.60 and my friends Eneloops were at 1.25.

I thought my EDC would be my Solarforce L2 series. I have an L2P and an L2M which I configure different ways with drop ins and battery tube length. And I do carry it in my back pack because the XM-L2 drop in puts out quite a bit of bright. But the light that is always in my pocket is the Solarforce Z-1. That little light is so small yet so bright with an XP-G2 driven off a single CR123 that I keep it in my pocket at all times. So my L2 series is really my back up light now.

I carry a Tank007 E09 attached to my keychain so I always have it with me. It's bright enough on an eneloop for my needs.