What light(s) Sleep In Your Nightstand?.

Hey guys, Merry Christmas!!!.

I have tried many many lights, and finally found the
perfect combo for my nightstand.

Astrolux S43 with the Phillips and Lenser PX20
with white and red light.
The Astrolux is in constant turbo. Just press.
It’s also illuminating the Lenser with the green light in the switch.
Which is clear anodizing and I put a huge chrome clip in it.
I always place the clip opposite to the switch, so I always hit
the right switch dead on. Probably all of you do the same.
The red beam really works well for my eyes in the dark.

How about you?.

Cheers.

I have had my Lumapower IncenDio V3 on my nightstand for 7 years now. I had it drilled out for 2 tritium vials after I got it, by a member on this forum.

Link to thread

Currently, it has a Nichia 219b 9080 4500k.

This:

It’s permanent on USB PSU. Unfortunately, the blue charging light was permanently lit, so I took the LED out :smiling_imp: .

Merry Christmas, @all!

Emisar DT8 and Nightcore EC23.

This light is on my wife’s bedside table. It’s a previous BLF O-L Challenge entry. I don’t have a photo of the light on my side available to me right now.

malkoff m61 deep red 15/1 lumen high low switch md2.

I sleep with my EDC (Acebeam E70-AL) next to my bed.

What is that ?! And where can I get one?

I keep the Obulb on red and an FC11 2700k nearby.

type "moon lamp" on amazon, or aliexpress

As for nightstand, I have copper lumintop EDC18 standing there.

My nightstand flashlights outgrew a small nightstand, then they outgrew a large nightstand, then I got rid of the nightstands and set up a coffee table by my bed to accommodate my night lights.

Pic: https://ibb.co/Wz7LDfB

D4SV2

Aside from my phone (which charges on a wireless charger on my nightstand), I keep all my pocket EDC stuff in a cigar box on my night stand, so my trusty Sofirn SC31 Pro is in there with my wallet, knife, watch, and earbuds.

That said, I always have my Fireflies E12R on my nightstand as my emergency-in-the-middle-of-the-night powerful light. When not on my nightstand or in use, the E12R lives in my work bag with all my non-pocket EDC stuff.

TLDR: Sofirn SC31 Pro & Fireflies E12R

RRT01 with SW45K

I swap out my EDCs every week so whichever one is the current one is the one on my nightstand. Each has a different type of LED and CCT, but I certainly prefer lower CCTs in the middle of the night.

S2+ 219b 3500 with 60* tir. It’s one of my favorite lights!

Astrolux MF05

Acebeam P15 Defender for use with a pistol, and a UFt-20 zoomie with 5A driver and Nichia 319A.

What kokosnh said. It is 3D-printed. The Reflectance of the surface of the moon is simulated by the thickness of the sphere. Also looks nice when the lamp is off. There are lots of versions available, and may require a mod when permanently powered.

Mac’s Custom EDC SST-50.