What single aaa with magnet, and not a twisty are available?

I am looking for:
Single AAA
Magnetic tailcap (a magnetic mount on the side could possibly work)
Not a twisty
Prefer multiple levels
Prefer High CRI.

I have found the Manker E02, bit the neutral white is not currently available.

Is there anything else out there?

Does it really have to be magnetic tailcap and AAA or it can be 10440 Li-Ion?

If not, you can do something: get the Lumintop Frog, get the extension tube for 10440 cell (OF THE GT NANO) and get a small magent to fit in the end of the extension tube!

Just a suggestion! :+1:

I heat shrink small magnets onto the clips on numbers of AAA lights. magnets on the side make more sense than the tail when attaching it to vertical surfaces like the fridge.

Hope the NW E02 II comes back in stock! This is my most used and favorite light. Only real downside is its fundamental strength. AAA = small and lite. Fantastic beam plus magnet and clip make it incredibly versatile and useful. Wish someone form Manker was on this site and could tell us what the plan is. IMHO, this is a light worth waiting for — unless the wait is indeterminate to never.

At the time of posting there are 2 black left and 1 sand left:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003777423206.html

Hurry up !!!

Just tried. We’re sorry, this product does not ship to the U.S.

Sorry :frowning:
If I see anyplace it is being sold, I’ll post it here :+1:

Thanks.
I have an email in to Maker, to see when it might be available again.

I really appreciate the extremely low brightness levels obtainable with both the Manker "E02 II" and "E03H II" right angle lights when using a NiMH battery instead of a Li-ion battery.

But, I do not like the serrated body tube which quickly shreds fabric when the light is attached and detached to the same spot on your clothing if you EDC the light this way using the included clip.

Also, the "elastic strap" Manker uses for the headband is flimsy and eventually stretches out too much (losing its stretchiness) to stay securely on your head.

And be aware that when the "Electronic Lockout" is activated with "4 fast clicks" that there will be no indication that the light is locked out (unlike other lights which blink or enter momentary moonlight mode if the switch is clicked or pressed while locked out) and that the light will remain locked out even after removing and replacing the battery. So if your light appears to be dead and does not work, be sure to attempt to de-activate the "Electronic Lockout" (in case that is the reason) with "4 fast clicks" (with a charged battery installed) before giving up on the light.

High CRI Manker E02 are on Ebay (double the price :-(, but available)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133910757605

I have magnets on my fridge… but not on my lights

AAA lights stick to magnets because the Battery has a strong attraction, regardless of what the body is made of

The interior of my Van is also Very Attractive:

can you spot the Sofirn C01?

The larger AA-sized Manker E03H II is available (at the same price as this "Ebay E02 II") on AmazonUS for $41 with the NW (4000K CRI>95) Luminus SST20 LED in body colors of Red, Green, or Sand; but not in Black at this time:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09H5B5W6S?ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details&th=1

NOTE: the included 14500 battery which has a USB-C charging port built-in to it can only be charged with a USB-A to USB-C cable (it cannot be charged with a normal USB-C to USB-C cable).

No, all I see is a "safety hazard" which may affect your driving.

I can neither confirm or deny what I might see or not see .

I see nothing !!!

The magnet in my E02 II was too weak to be of any use, so I just took it out. It’s a very nice little flashlight/headlamp, I’ve been keeping mine in my coat pocket for “just in case, out and about” winter use, like emergency shoveling or just scraping the car off in a dark parking lot.

How were you able to remove it?
It would be possible to glue a stronger magnet in place.

I just removed the spring and the magnet came right out.

About a week ago I was able to get a E02 II NW from Killzone Flashlights.