What to expect inside?

I am wanting to build a double wavelength UV light with separate emitters so I can use filters. I snagged this as a starting point / host. It already has a filtered 20w 365nm XHP50 emitter. I could not find a matching 395nm emitter so I just tossed a 395nm XHP50 flashlight from the same manufacturer into the cart to use as a donor. I am wondering what to expect when I open this up. Do you think there are 2 separate drivers and a main control switch? Or use one driver that runs them both. The main switch allows switching between the emitters individually and has high and low for both. It also has a strobe function on the white led. I would really like to remove this option and just have low and high and be able to switch between the 2 emitters. Also where would someone find a UV emitter of this size. Has anyone seen duel output drivers that can be controlled to swap outputs with a button press?

Thanks for signing up, JTknives!

Welcome to BLF

You might want to consider NIWALKER brand. They produce double and triple headed flashlights where you can easily change the head module (some models) . And the brand is way more reliable than Alonefire. In general it’s better to avoid Chinese brands which include ‘fire’ in its name.

I did not have high hopes for alonefire. But in the end I had planned on gutting it and just using it as a host. The niwalker does look like a fantastic option. Wish thy offered a 395nm head and I would be set.

Judging by this thread it shouldn’t be difficult to change drivers and LEDs. The biggest problem may be purchasing it though…

Edit :
Or maybe not?