What would you like to see happen in 2018?

Solarforce comeback +1, but only after I’ve finished collecting the ones I want at sale prices!

I agree.
H03 is the most recommended headlamp out there. I have it and I consider it mediocre. If there is nothing better (for the price) - that’s sad.

Like I said, I’d like to see upscaled H03 - with XHP70.2 and 21700 (and better UI and no glue). But 18650 would also do well.

+1 except I’ll add cheap and efficient active cooling

Lumintop selling DTP Copper MPCB’s for different led and/or different light engines for the GT like XHP50.2 / XHP70.2 / Multi-emitter head / etc.

BLF AA/14500 right angle headlamp that's optimized for clipping on a ball cap. Think Zebralight H52 but better...

BLF A6 with X5 reflector, or BLF X5 with 18650 tube (A6 body)Here

There really isn’t anything better for the price at the moment. There are always coupons out there to bring the price to under $30. The Armytek Elf C2 and Wizard Pro, along with the Zebralight headlamps, are generally considered to be better, but they are 2-3x the price. Nitecore generally only offers cold white tints. Olight had issues with their magnetic charging being a fire hazard (which has since been corrected) and are just generally very expensive.

The Skilhunt is just currently the best bang for the buck, but it would be nice to see a competitor with a more modern emitter and a better UI.

Emisar D4 on sale.

An 18650 based, warm temp (2500-2700) lantern for under $30. Something in the range of candle to very warm incandescent to be used in a tent for camping.

Skilhunt H03 offered with nichia.

A budget XHP50.2 light.

+1000! Hells yes!!! I’ll buy that for sure.

How about a drop-in-kit for the GT… for a triple XHP70.2 12k lumen setup? With the XHP35 in the center for throw?

More lights with Narsil based ramping UI?

A 26650 based mini Q8 - or fat D4?

I would love to see a flashlight with a high output lumen, somewhere in the range of 12/15 thousand lumens, that can throw 2/3 mile range and has a 3/4 million candella.
I don’t think an XHP 35.2 will do the job, whenever Cree decides to come out with it, but it would be awesome to see a project like that taking root here. I’m sure it would sell like hotcakes.
Any takers?

So let met get this straight. Nobody wants to see happen in 2018 world peace, end to hunger and famine, end to cancer, love, good health, end to racism and prejudice…
We just want mo’ flashlights right? OK we on the same page. :stuck_out_tongue:

What about a trip or quad SST-40 light with a long tube for three 18650 cells. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :+1:

Mini Q8

A mini Q8 would be awesome! :smiley: :+1:

May I vote you for miss BLF awatd? lol

I want to see Jaxman come up with a soda can style light with high lumens. I also want to see some Nichia 319A/B/C as options for lights!

Yes to Convoys in AA/14500 around 500 lumens at the high end with the UI set to Hi,Med,low. Maybe in titanium.

- better tints & high CRI

- more 1x26650 lights

- more OP reflectors and light frosted lenses

• new lights from Emisar (single Nichia 18350 & the rumored D7) and more colors (purple, red)