What would you like to see happen in 2018?

Convoy 1xAA/14500 light would be amazing for office/small-travel/EDC use cases
Solarforce comeback +1
oh, and someone could put the FourSevens patents to use and release new products (believe somebody actually bought it?)

+1 :smiley:

Zanflare F1 for 7 usd :wink: :smiley:

FW3A sized 18650 flashlight-powerbank.

Zanflare F2 with 5000K 90+ CRI Nichia 219B and no strobe.

3×AA battery tube for Convoy S2+. Yes, I know the light would be 200mm / 8” long, but I like long lights :slight_smile:

Not valid in your country.

BWAHHHHHHHH!!! :confounded:

I’d like to see a BLF right-angle light. Something similar to the Skilhunt H03, but with a ramping UI and newer emitter.

Also either a BLF or Convoy AA/14500 light. Preferably a Nichia option and a better UI than the existing budget options.

More tailclicky only, USB rechargeable, single 18650 lights, with direct access to moon and turbo. Seems like every time i find one i like, it doesnt have all these combined or has a side “mode switch”.

+2 on the convoy AA lights

More qaulity lights that can function as a powerbank as well, would lighten my edc load while keeping same capabilities.

Wouldnt mind seeing some competition for the zebralight sc5. I wish more companies focused on extreme efficiency like ZL.

~ This!

I would like to see more reliable shipping in general. I’ve had too many things “lost in the mail” this past year. :frowning:

A single 18650 "mini" BLF-GT (Astrolux S3 size)

Might as well make one for key chains in "AA" and "AAA" too

GB does not want to give codes for F1 anymore. Maybe end of this year they will have codes again :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like to see an Emisar D4 with only one emitter and less power. I guess it would be called D1F or something.

I know this is opposite of most people’s desires. I dig the size, build quality and UI of D4. I just don’t need 4000 lumens in my EDC

A solid AA light, twisty or switch that works correctly, small, bright, programmable modes with micro USB charging AA and 14500.

Solarforce comeback +1, but only after I’ve finished collecting the ones I want at sale prices!

I agree.
H03 is the most recommended headlamp out there. I have it and I consider it mediocre. If there is nothing better (for the price) - that’s sad.

Like I said, I’d like to see upscaled H03 - with XHP70.2 and 21700 (and better UI and no glue). But 18650 would also do well.

+1 except I’ll add cheap and efficient active cooling

Lumintop selling DTP Copper MPCB’s for different led and/or different light engines for the GT like XHP50.2 / XHP70.2 / Multi-emitter head / etc.

BLF AA/14500 right angle headlamp that's optimized for clipping on a ball cap. Think Zebralight H52 but better...

BLF A6 with X5 reflector, or BLF X5 with 18650 tube (A6 body)Here

There really isn’t anything better for the price at the moment. There are always coupons out there to bring the price to under $30. The Armytek Elf C2 and Wizard Pro, along with the Zebralight headlamps, are generally considered to be better, but they are 2-3x the price. Nitecore generally only offers cold white tints. Olight had issues with their magnetic charging being a fire hazard (which has since been corrected) and are just generally very expensive.

The Skilhunt is just currently the best bang for the buck, but it would be nice to see a competitor with a more modern emitter and a better UI.