What would you like to see happen in 2018?

Which ones?
Recent projects are BLF A6, BLF Q8, BLF GT… There has been others i’m less familiar with X5/X6… 348…
Use the forum search box with these terms, or Gogelo them.

What are you doing to this Q8 head?!!! - lol :open_mouth: :smiling_imp:

More advanced drivers.
Better processors, integrated charging and more powerrrr! :smiling_imp:

And some more high lumen leds.

Real constant current drivers (until the end), with user selectable step-down time, available down to tube-light size.

Brainwash the Q8: “I am not a flashlight, I am a potato. I am not a flashlight, I am a potato…”

… It reminds me when i was watching TV - before i quit, a few decades ago… :person_facepalming:

I would like to see Team Kronos respond to their K70 GB thread.

*is there a limit to LED efficiency?

if the efficiency were higher, you could get more lumens in small or light flashlights, with fewer heating issues

oh and batteries would last longer too :slight_smile:

wle

To what the flashaholic world concerns:

- 14500 batteries with more capacity and high Amps

- more programmable “stock” lights (being the programming options wide enough to have “decent” interfaces)

• Aspire 18350 1100mAh being produced again

:sunglasses:

If it is not allowed to post some links delete this , but i love the design…… :slight_smile:

but i dont love the price :frowning:

The FBI light is AWESOME LOOKING :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: :+1:

OK OK. I got it :stuck_out_tongue: What about Taking the Astrolux MF01 and double the cells and triple the output, 36000 lums :stuck_out_tongue: with a slightly deeper reflector for even better throw and 10 tons of flood :stuck_out_tongue: Or turn the BLF GT into the BLF ZR1 GT RS with 40 emitters and a copper head for cooling :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Lets beat the X80 and DX80!!! :smiley:

Wait…. I think the Astrolux MF03 is working on that one :person_facepalming: :+1: back to the drawing board :stuck_out_tongue:

In 2017 we’ve seen some good 18350 and 26650 batteries. I’d like to see some 32650 this year, as well as some good lights.
Also a quad-die led based on Samsung LH351D dies. In XHP70 package.

Convoy S2+ lights with 5000K 90+ CRI Nichia 219B / 219C LEDs.

I can do the mod, but I’m lazy enough that I prefer to just buy a stock light and be done with it, especially now that Convoy offer Biscotti drivers.

I know the Jaxman E2 is available with Nichia LEDs, but they only have 4000K or 5700K, which are too warm or too cold for me, respectively.

Indeed! Is there anything holding the adapter in place? Pressing a debug adapter’s connection down while programming is infuriating…

Yes. The two (longer) outer pogo pins fit in two somewhat bigger drill holes in order to keep the 6 inner connecting pins in place.
But you still have to press it down for the programming which only needs a couple of seconds. It’s not designed for debugging.

budget brands(astrolux, convoy, haikelite) have less minor problem, QC is better
famous brand has more budget friendly lights, or some unique lights, and more option about led

lipo battery becomes popular(it give higher current, so manufacture can do some epic light)

AND A CRAZY LIGHT, add as many emitter as you can, like 10 XHP70.2 AT 5000 LUMEN EACH ONE

I would like to see easily programmable lights, whether it be USB, or bluetooth. Something you can connect to a cell phone and program mode groups, ramping, thermal regulation, see temps and other specs such as voltage and amps at the emitter(s).

I would also like to see my UT02 and M6 have a firmware like the GT in it

Yes please.