What you got today

You’re right, they glow :smiley: It took me a week to accept that there’s simply no way to clean certain things. But it’s absolutely fascinating what UV reveals. A whole new world opens up.

The UV glasses I can highly recommend. Tried without, but it gives me a strange feeling in my head, despite the ZWB2 filter. Not a headache, but just weird. Use the glasses and all is well.

And nice Novatac lights you got. Received a 3000K 219b (just bare emitter stuck in a left over host) earlier this week and I love it!

The UV glasses are quite essential. The ZWB2 filter is not there to block UV, but to block visible light and pass all UV. So they do nothing to prevent ruining your retina’s, in contrast the removal of all visible light will maximally open up your pupils :open_mouth:

They are projects that PinkPanda made from vape tubes he had. I was fortunate to be able to post on the for sale thread and buy them later on.

Here are the threads. Unforutnately that are both one of one’s.

I loved that fact that they did not start out as flashlights, but someone saw the potential in them.

Holy head (finished) and Next level aux lights

Olight Warrior mini 2

Oh yes, I remember those now. Incredible PinkPanda flashlights!

Not today, but on friday :wink:
I like(d) this Warrior Mini so much I bought another one, from Neal.

Red was the only colour available but I didn’t mind and I am happy with it :wink:

Oh and I modded it to have a Luxeon V2 3000K and the Olight S1R Baton optic, since the original one took some damage.
Some more details, on the What did you mod today? thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Manker E022ii in neutral white
I was lucky that the Manker dealer in my country still have stock for the NW version
Size comparison next to my current EDC, the SC600w HI

I’ve almost become a Manker fanboy as this is my 5th Manker lights

Noctigon D4Sv2 quad B35AM. Love that you can see the aux LEDs and wires through the clear lens. Quite beautiful (as far as you can apply that term to flashlights). Now waiting for darkness to fall…

Just gotten a “poor man” Armytek / Zebralight headlamp
It was on sale at AliExpress for slightly more than half a price of the above brands

Got my 2000K Convoy M3-C GT FC40 yesterday :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face:

Ooooo looks awesome!

Edit: How’s the sustained output? Is there much heat build-up?

It barely got hot and i have not detected a reduced output in my 45 min night walk at ~10c/50f ambient temp

Its a very nice light, like a mini L6, i bought another M3-C for my brother and an L6 for me with the same emitter right after using it :smiley:

A nice budget knife sharpener

New keychain light, new EDC and new just because it exists light.

That’s one of the best sharpening systems money can buy, make sure to get a aftermarket stone holder to use 4” or 6” diamond matrix stone. it delivers crazy good results

Thnx for the tip. Do you have a link?

Olight Warrior Mini 2 Cu

Holder
https://www.gritomatic.com/products/4-inch-stone-holder-for-work-sharp-precision-adjust?\_pos=1&\_sid=a19144e28&\_ss=r

Stone set
https://www.gritomatic.com/products/venev-cerberus-dog-series-dual-side-diamond-set?\_pos=3&\_sid=3ebcc9874&\_ss=r

Individual
https://www.gritomatic.com/products/venev-cerberus-dog-series-dual-side-diamond?\_pos=1&\_sid=3ebcc9874&\_ss=r

The stones are somewhat expensive, but these are diamond matrix, they last a long time and chew through any steel.

Microtech Troodon and Stainless bezel/tail shroud along with KL1 head.

!!
Yeah, the second light I bought this year. Main problem now is to find a 20350 battery for it.