What you got today

Putting this up here because of the awesome packaging 7"x7"x4" box

Now THAT'S a packing job I can appreciate.

Package from BIO- 2 IMR18650, 2 IMR18350, 2 IMR16350, 2 IMR14500 and last UF-T50. Great light, just need a clip to be prefect for me. After I get my SF clip, this will be my EDC beside my TF Z1.

Still no Zebra H51w in my mail :(

Gave a mail to customer service, it is already OVER 50 days with no light and Zebralight is definitely not the slowest in shippings.

They promised to send another one, I sure hope at least one of them gets here...

It is already almost 2 months from purchase, this should have been a light to my friend at work. Now, the days are already so long, that you don´t need your headlamp too often.

This replacement should be here like in 1,5-3 weeks, Oh bugger...

Just received my Magic Shine compatible wide angle diffusing lens from Action LED lights, Ebay link here. Supposedly compatible with a C8 lens see here.

-Garry

Beamshots, plz!

Some GITD switch covers showed from DX today. I have kind of written DX off lately so this was a surprise. Didn't look it up but I know the order was made well over two months ago.

Will see what I can do. Can't promise how soon I can get to it.

-Garry

Please let us know if you end up using a spacer to get the bezel to fit properly. These had some issues with the MagicShine lights and required a spacer to get the bezel tight.

Happy birthday Mizjif! I am new here and wish u received my blessing.

i got a flashlight today too,instead DX of DS_dailyshop.com

Haha i like it very much

Just received my Spark ST6-500CW with diffuser lens, pocket clip, head strap and a few Xtar 18650's.

I ordered it from Jason at SBFLASHLIGHT. Awesome man / company to buy from. Outstanding service, ultra fast delivery. I can't say enough about Jason, he's great.

I had to replace my Balder SE-1 the Cree XML-T6 after it was lost. I also received this today.

http://www.mybalder.com/product/html/?57.html

I ordered this one from EDC. Fastest delivery, 3 days Wow.

http://edcplus.com/balder-se1-w-cree-xml-t6-aa14500-p-64.html?zenid=74836d5ec89a5b935c3356fc349d1ea1

Two very nice lights.

I finally got my ebay magnets. Or so I thought, the package had a few holes in it and was empty. They are probably sticking to the inside of a plane somewhere. I contacted the seller. Think they will replace them?

Do craft stores sell these magnets?

Radio Shack sells magnets (if you're talking about the type people are using between batteries).

-Garry

Sorry to hear about that, those zipper-heads who packed your order need a good beating.

Most of the art and craft stores that have a science area, you know the kind for school science projects, always have those packs of magnets.

Send the ebay ppl a nasty-gram and tell'em to send you more magnets.

Finally received my Tank07 E09 from Manafont. It's just like what the reviewers here said it would be. Sooo happy!

I've posted an article with my impressions regarding KD 7135 V2 3040mA LED Driver with custom modes:

Viktor

Received a XML Skyway S-R5 today bought via Aliexpress on 4/12.

My 2nd 18650 light, 3rd in our family.

I bought an Ultrafire 3000mah battery and charger with the light. The battery seems to be bad, but I'll run it through a couple more charge and discharge cycles to confirm. Charged battery shuts down within a minute or so on high. Running it on medium continuously dropped the charge 1 volt pretty fast.

No issues with the light, actually seems pretty good quality construction. Heat transfer is already very good, but I may still wrap the pill.

Update: Running the battery through a couple more charge/discharge cycles did not change the results. Battery runs OK if it is not pushed, but capacity does seem less than my 2400s. Seller offered to send a tested replacement. Great communication, excellent service, stands behind product sold . . only a warranty would make this perfect.

Seller is HK Faith Technology via AliExpress and I would recommend at this point (I haven't received replacement, yet. Currently trust I will.)

Hit the jackpot today : 3 parcels

1.Two holsters that I ordered months ago from FP and was sent the wrong ones.I got the right ones today and they are good

2. Two dqg tiny III with spare o-rings. All is good

3. TF R5 A3 from FP I think. It works

Yet another C8/18650/charger/holster set from Manafont that I ordered for a co-worker.

The package also had a single-mode XPG-R5 emitter drop-in as well:

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/ultrafire-cree-r5-mode-led-dropin-module-42v-18v-p-4051

Nice drop-in as usual, good hotspot, 1A at the tailcap so mildy driven, should make a decent, simple, no-frills flashlight.

I had also ordered this diffuser:

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/portable-beam-soft-diffuser-for-flashlights-325mm-inner-diameter-p-4438

I really should have ordered the smaller diffuser instead as this one is very slightly too large for the 501/502/504 hosts I have. Also, @ $4, it's very expensive for what you get. It's just a piece of hard hollow plastic, but it does work. With a bit of electrical tape around the inside lip, it's a very good fit. The 504b is a good match for this as it tailstands nicely, but you can still hang it, such as in a tent, for illumination. With Manafont's generic warm-white XR-E drop-in, it makes a very cozy and natural light.