What you got today

Yeah not much brighter if any... G10 /w 14500 is driven like crazy, and light gets hot very quickly.

Yesterday I got my TK35 clone form Manafont. First bad light I have got from them. Looks like somebody didn’t look the light over like I ask them to. The inside of the top of tube looks like someone hit it with a hand grinder. The outside had some nicks on the head as well. And I told them to send me a light nick free. So much for Manfont being the good company I thought they were.

I did get my other Small Sun ZY- T08 today. It’s brighter than the first one.

The supplier did their best considering it got hung up with everything else during the Chinese Holidays. Communicated very well, kept informed on what was going on throughout the shipping/customs clearing process. Product received as advertised. Since I ordered it the price now adds shipping to the U.S. I paid $119.00 delivered. The 26650’s included in the order are confirmed as genuine TF Flames. So buy confidently on that aspect alone. Good price break if you buy 2 or more.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Trustfire-Flashlight-X100-5-Mode-8000-Lumen-7-x-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashlight-4/573337747.html

Overall, very happy with the X100 so far - especially build-quality. Very efficient use of 7-emitters without the overheating issues on so many other lights of this power. I really like the 26650 aspect too. I think 18650’s are great but for some lights that are designed to run long even on high like the X100 the 26650 extra-capacity and sag advantages shine through.

I’m impressed! Doesn’t have the Ultrafire logo on it but seems to work fine. Haven’t been let down by anyone’s recommendations yet. Still have a Jacob A60 on the way.

Shining Beam parts order came today.

Sat 10/13 Ordered
Mon 10/15 Packed and mailed
Tues 10/16 Accepted by PO
Sat 10/20 Arrived

Forward clicky switch for Romisen RC-G2 - went into UF2100

14mm switch covers for SA-16 & 2100 (but used the SA-16 in the UF2100 - not as bad of a cover as I thought).

S-mini clip for UF2100

GID o-rings for UF2100 - note that the larger rings were green and the 2nd smallest rings were blue and the smallest were smaller than specs. None of them fit the lens of my P60 sized or other lights.

Rayovac 123A primaries - reasonably priced and made in the USA

I got a real jackpot from DX:

- Small Sun ZY-T08

- Jacob A60

and

- LumaPower D-mini kit

First impressions:

1. Small Sun ZY-T08: A nice, well balanced thrower with larger hotspot and good runtime (>2h). Some internal photos and measurements in old4570's review thread.

2. Jacob A60: Feels as good as everyone says! viffer750 was right about the paper spacer (!!), which I removed instantly (replaced with three layers of thick alu foil + Fujik) => now I get steady 40kcd (after 30s)

3. D-mini: I love the quality & construction of this great small light, but the guts were not up to date => instantly modded to have KD 1520mA driver (configured to L-M-H, no memory - with nice, low enough low) and Nichia 219 4500K => WOW!! One of my favorites, for sure!

There was some discussion of this being a clone.. I still don't know the answer, but with this high quality, look & feel, I don't really care. :)

Ordered Thrunite package Friday. Received the 4 bundled lights this morning via DHL. Really caught me by surprise. Super fast delivery. Checked and found all items spanking new and functioning well. Nice.

They are: Thrunite TN30, TN11S, TN12 and T10.
Never thought I will end up buying a thrunite, much less 4 of them. I like them all but TN30 has become my latest love. Its a great flood light.

TN12 & T10 would alternate nicely as my new EDC.

Now with my hands full, the DRY and the TN30 will both hit the forest trail at the same time. And it will be bright. And a standby edc in my pocket.

I got the best birthday gift ever from my loving fiance. Remington 700 SPS in .308 with the 20 inch bull barrel, Hogue stock and Nikon glass. Just the thing I needed to get me out of the house and get my mind off of the craziness that has been my life for the last couple weeks.

Wow, E1320 nice rifle, a tack driver, bull barrel and primo glass. Happy birthday!

Awesome gun Erik!!!

yeah, nothing better for mind relaxing then shooting someone or something, destruction = best rest for your mind :smiley:
LOL
Btw, happy birthday :slight_smile:

Got one of my first led flash lights it is a trustfire z1 1600 lm im happy with it so far it is alot brighter then my 220lm red line nebo :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I see some pumpkins dieing of severe lead poisoning in the near future.

Got a Klarus XT11 from DinoDirect this morning. They really do their packing well, don’t they |( Just a little bubble wrap would have been appreciated. Ah well. First impressions - OK, but don’t like the dual switch - the mode change one is far too small, and probably difficult to find in the dark. The cigar ring is really, really loose, and quite irritating.

I want to compare it with my Niwalker NWK550N3, but so far it’s no competition. We shall see.

A panel mount current meter for my home made hobby charger's power supply..

Installed

got all my en route packages today at once lol

1.intl-outdoor: naithawk adjustable holster and C8 holster for my crelant v9cs

2.ebay: 2 panasonic 2900mah 18650’s

3.madecov (ms-lightsource): crelant v31a in neutral :wink:

That is nice Crelant here! I’m jealous a bit :slight_smile:

Can you show the Crelant against other 16340 lights that you for size comparisons.

Great looking light!!!

this is all I have at work currently…trustfire 16340-itp A1-v31a-980l