What you got today

That is nice Crelant here! I’m jealous a bit :slight_smile:

Can you show the Crelant against other 16340 lights that you for size comparisons.

Great looking light!!!

this is all I have at work currently…trustfire 16340-itp A1-v31a-980l

Damn you guys were right about that Remington 700 being a tack driver. It took me a couple shots to get the scope sighted in, but the last three shots were right on the money at 100 yards. I can’t wait to get a good scope, a bipod and some decent ammo.

Awesome! I wish I had a place to do some outdoor target shooting.

Don’t worry, for the next birthday your wife will get you a hand rocket launcher and you will blow up that target in one shot J)

K 40 was waiting for me when I got home ,shipping was pretty quick considering the border!
Charging some batteries for it now… doh. :smiley:

The Sky Ray King I ordered from Manafont finally arrived! Very solid design and very sharp bezel! Almost cut myself there. I need to trim it or find a holster.

Got my HID 85w flashlight from Aliexpress today! wow makes my TR-J12 & X6 look like candles. Only con was I lost a triangular clip thingymagig to hold the sling right when i tested it outdoors. Now I don’t feel safe with my x6 on a sling.

Got my L2T with A001 head from Solarforce. This is one beauty of a flashlight

Where did you get that tail cap boot???

I got couple of packets:

- 2 x Micra copy from eBay

- 2 x XP-G2 3D from intl-outdoor.com

- 2 x XP-G2 4C from intl-outdoor.com

- Yezl T3 from FF (interesting UI with four levels, ramping, hidden strobes etc. I would say EDI-T T11 clone, but I believe it's the real thing, just rebranded!! The driver board and tail cap says "EDI-T")

- Crappy AA non-CREE from eBay (I thought this could have been a non-tacticool SK68 replacement, but no. It wasn't.)

- PX-513 from eBay (good for the price, pretty bright, high PWM, might be worth a review)

I ordered them from Kaidomain about a month ago. They sell them in 5 packs

BLF MINI in today’s mail.

I should have bought half a dozen.

The other day I received my M.a Naithawk R5 and I love it, courtesy of SBFlashlight.

Thought so to.Will save mine for a modding or toolbox.

Lennart

I got two packets from DX

- Fandyfire Rook

- Raysoon RS-TD398

First impressions:

1. Rook
- smaller than I thought
- good tint for CW
- very nice
- good quality
- has quite low PWM on low

2. RS-TD398
- good, even flood
- reasonably driven (2.15A high, 0.36A low)
- no visible PWM(!!)
- build quality better than anticipated
- nice headband included (= doubles as good head lamp!)

100 Fauxtons - the monks at Pluscarden Abbey love the things. It’s a wonderful place for a break - but the monks have to get up around 4am when it’s dark for most of the year here. And get to bed at 8pm when it is dark for a good chunk of the year. These things help them get around in the dark (They aren’t a silent order but they are very, very quiet)

And three PATA drive enclosures. Pity I thought I’d ordered SATA ones. Having checked, I hadn’t…

Fortunately I have a use for them.

And the moral of this story is - Pay Attention When Ordering Shiny Stuff!

I got my BLF Mini today!!!