What you got today

Lucky you!

Looking forward to your review and output results from that Rook! :davie:

Nothing spectacular, just a pair of 14500 TF’s from DX.

Expensive SK98? Not hollow pill?

I got a card from the Post Office saying they had a package for me, but I had to pay them £11.69. That’s £3.69 in VAT, and £8 for the privilege of collecting that £3.69. Grrrr. Not in same league as Don Kidik’s encounter with UK Border Agency, but galling nonetheless.

Still, I picked up the package - a Supbeam K40, and very nice it is too (apart from the silly name - which I just had to have another look at, ’cause I couldn’t remember seeing it on the light when I first played with it - but it’s there).

Would love to see a review, the threads look poor, are they?

I have received terralux Lightstar 80 from ebay.

Ordered 10/07, received today.

it is my first High CRI led light, it is rated 80 lumens/5 hours.

Better driver (not dd on high, no PWM on low) but sorry: hollow pill. With 2.15A this shouldn't be such a big problem, but I'm planning to fill the pill anyways.

That PX-513 is an N-Light ST50 clone:

Only difference I can see is the fluting on the head and different color switch boot. I'd be interested to know how the quality is - the ST50 is a very well built light.

Out sick yesterday and 3 packages arrived/waiting for me this morning:

1) Batteries from Kumabear: 2x14500, 2x18650, 2x26650 - These things ooze quality; Incredible Packing job!!! I swear I will never order another battery from overseas.

2) Bag-o-mounts from oboStore.com: Surprisingly nice quality bike handlebar mounts for flashlights.

3) Computer bar mount/battery pack holder from Action LED Lights: Nice quality, fast shipping.

Now if my Small Sun ZY-T08 would get here! Ordered on 10/2, sitting at HK Post since 10/13, no status update in a week. Frown

10 Protected NCR18650A's. Bought them on Aliexpress (Wholesale Electronics Store). Received in 18 days from date of purchase. 6 days for seller to post, 3 days with China Customs/Post, 5 days to arrive in Canada, 2 days with Canada Customs and 2 days with Canada post. All measured 3.64V out of the package. I'll be discharging them on the hobby charger to ensure they are up to snuff and how they compare to HKJ's battery results.

Niiiiiice :slight_smile: Can you post a link to seller?
Thanks

Threads are ok. Not square or anything like that, but smooth and working fine.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/10pcs-lot-New-Original-18650-NCR18650A-Rechargeable-Li-ion-battery-3100mAh-With-PCB-For-Panasonic/105089_555310293.htm

thanks
LOL :slight_smile:

It was missing L at end

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/10pcs-lot-New-Original-18650-NCR18650A-Rechargeable-Li-ion-battery-3100mAh-With-PCB-For-Panasonic/105089_555310293.html

This is the home page for the store. It's under 18650 batts.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/105089

Tint, mode spacing, memory, clip removable?

I ordered one, can't wait to compare it to my ST50.

Finally got a decent(?) charger. Hoping that it’s genuine at least.