What you got today

it was $13 in the christmas sale I think :slight_smile: great light for that price (even for the original price)

4 battery boxes for 18650’s and a pack of prank mustaches :davie:

Two come at once…

From DX:

• Cree Q5 10-B with a buggered tail switch - see post in review thread :frowning:
  • MXDL Single mode CR123 3W DX cheapie (actually quite well made and seriously budget at just £3.50)
  • Silicone Grease
  • Aspheric lens for my 501B - I will do beam shots of this, with a Red R2 drop in and orange peel reflector the artefacts make it look like something from a Grateful Dead gig :wink:
  • GID O Rings

From Int OD:

• Balder TD-0 :heart_eyes:

Shame I’m looking at another couple of weeks for the 10440 batteries to really let rip with the Balder. It’s a lovely little thing and the 3 modes will be ideal for me as a keyring EDC. Can’t wait to stick 4V up it’s wazoo.

Both orders were placed just before new year so 15 days from ordering for both. Pretty good considering New Years holidays.

gad deam it, I hate living here |(
13 bucks is practically like giving it away for free…

NITECORE EA1

great quality and finish
not much difference between high and turbo
nice white beam
UI is not confusing at all
red indicator/light is a like for me
it will be easy to find in the dark
I dont know if i’ll keep the clip on ?
would like it a little more of tighter beam but thats just me-
I think it’s the best thrower in its class

eneloop aaa 3rd gen, 4pcs.

!!

Got my Zebralight SC52 today. It's a tiny little bugger

Love it! :heart_eyes:

Johnny, it screams quality. I'm really pleased so far. To be honest, it's no brighter than my Xeno E03 V3 XM-L, but it's a hell of alot smaller :)

Glen I wish you’d not posted that, I’m going to have to get a zebralight one of these days…

Today I got a *t load of grief over the time I spend on blf, the money I’ve spent recently, my concern over two lights I leant to Mrs gords’s friend, the state of our finances……

Going to have to keep my head down for a bit, I did also download a camera app to my phone that I hope will allow me to take better beamshots, so I’ll be mithering about ISO settings etc, but I don’t dare suggest I’m going playing torches for a few days…

I got a new Maratac Cu AAA for my birthday :party:
It replaces the one that I just killed with a simple emitter swap gone wrong. I still have the first one and it needs a driver :frowning:

i get that for the time i spend on here too… but helps keep me sane being laid off. aint like i got the money to remodel the house or go out and do stuff…

i got my small sun zy-t13 today. $25 ebay gift card well spent i think
now the wheels are turning on how to make it mine, how i want it

Hi Glenn! How do you like this light? I’ve had my eye on it.

This was a no holds barred interrogation…basically behave or move out…. :frowning: what made it worse was I’d expressed concern about lending lithium lights to a noob ie running batteries flat, both lights have nanjg drivers but I dropped unprotected cells in, hope their ok. :~ needless to say, said friend has neither returned lights, made contact to pass comment (both were new, one built, one bought, I asked him to let me know how they did) getting a bit antsy about it tbh.

yeah i would be too. not only a dead battery, but they could damage the light or possibly injur them selves…
i been selling stuff on ebay to fund a ea4, but i spent another $25 of it on missus pulsar… she collects disney movies and i bought her another platinum edition set. felt bad that i got 3 lights in the past few days and she hasnt gotten anything

Sorry my friend. I don't mean to spend your money, but I think, especially for the 15% off with free shipping Illumination supply is offering till the end of the month (SC52Intro), I think it's money well spent. Just my opinion :)

I love this light, especially for the money. Excellent quality, really nice finish, and bright as well. It throws pretty damn good too :)

An XM-L2 U2 and a 25mm mcpcb from Illumination Supply

Ah crap. you just spent my money lol. Although they are on backorder, I still placed an order for one. Came to $54.40 shipped to Canada (That is including $3.70 shipping and handling to Canada). Can’t beat that!