What you got today

AmondoTech 3152 HID Seachlight 4200k

Protected ‘Silvers’ 3.7. … 4000mah… Chargeed em up! Tested em 4.03 & 4.04 fully charged… Just waiting for Gords Keygos Modified Keygos M10 to arrive!!!

pink slip for china goods ( had so many can not really remember what it will be for) and a new camera: super zoom 50X canon sx50 for taking wildlife pics.

ken

Some banana plugs and posts, 10W LED modules and a 50W LED module, all WW

What is the link for 10W and 50W LED modules?, what is the required heat sink for them?

I got them all from an eBay seller, great prices, lost of modules on their store:
10W, 5 for $9.59
50W, 1 for $10.59
Here’s a heatsink option on Fasttech , and check around there for other options too
I just use whatever I have laying around. If you have a fan on it, the heatsink can be quite a bit smaller. You need to extract somewhere around 8-9 Watts of heat or 40-45 Watts for the big one.

Brunton Explorer solar panel. $29 off Botach Ebay. USB output around 1amp

Someone screwed up the layout again..

Crelant V11A from their giveaway. :bigsmile:

got my 7g2cs and v31a from the crelant giveaway… should be getting my small sun zy-t13 tomorrow

2 - 35 mm reflectors, 4 - 18 mm reflectors, 10 - 18 mm glass lenses, o - rings, a 5 - mode 550mA 12mm driver.

Where’d you get the 12mm driver from?

it was $13 in the christmas sale I think :slight_smile: great light for that price (even for the original price)

4 battery boxes for 18650’s and a pack of prank mustaches :davie:

Two come at once…

From DX:

• Cree Q5 10-B with a buggered tail switch - see post in review thread :frowning:
  • MXDL Single mode CR123 3W DX cheapie (actually quite well made and seriously budget at just £3.50)
  • Silicone Grease
  • Aspheric lens for my 501B - I will do beam shots of this, with a Red R2 drop in and orange peel reflector the artefacts make it look like something from a Grateful Dead gig :wink:
  • GID O Rings

From Int OD:

• Balder TD-0 :heart_eyes:

Shame I’m looking at another couple of weeks for the 10440 batteries to really let rip with the Balder. It’s a lovely little thing and the 3 modes will be ideal for me as a keyring EDC. Can’t wait to stick 4V up it’s wazoo.

Both orders were placed just before new year so 15 days from ordering for both. Pretty good considering New Years holidays.

gad deam it, I hate living here |(
13 bucks is practically like giving it away for free…

NITECORE EA1

great quality and finish
not much difference between high and turbo
nice white beam
UI is not confusing at all
red indicator/light is a like for me
it will be easy to find in the dark
I dont know if i’ll keep the clip on ?
would like it a little more of tighter beam but thats just me-
I think it’s the best thrower in its class

eneloop aaa 3rd gen, 4pcs.

!!