What you got today

Just got a Turnigy Accucel-6 yesterday. Now starts the process of measuring my batteries.

Thanks… just had to know … :slight_smile:

Finally got the wife’s approval and more importantly appreciation of all the lights and cells. :smiley:

It may or may not have to do with the fact that we are on about hour six with no power. Lol

I got one of these today:

Pretty cool to attach the dremel to my drill press.

Got an Ultrafire C8 Cree XM-L U3

5 modes with memory, I measured ~2.3A on high, not bad at all. Although I am tempted to mod it with a 2.8A or a 3A driver... what do you think?

I got an Aleto/UltraOK 26650 light from ebay
My review is here

I got two orders from fasttech ordered with 20 days delay…lol
Fake mustaches, 7135, some resistors(for resistor mod), nanjg105c and some windproof matches

Those windproof matches are awesome... I ordered four more packs after getting the first one and I've already given most of those away. Very nice add-on order item!

I have put them directly away in a separate bag, because they stink.
The case stinks and the matches stink even more, bah!

But hell yeah if they are ignited they are on, I have thrown some in the snow and they melt there way down. Even the color look like china poison…

Not sure what for I ordered them, but the mustaches seem to not so indispensable too. :bigsmile:

Link to matches

I got two xm-l2 nw’s, two 3.04a drivers, ten 380ma 7135’s and two replacement 4a drivers, hope these work as I’m hoping to hook one up to one of the xm-l2’s in a c8 upgrade which should make on hell of a nice light. 8)

Copper SinkPADs 0:)

Yesterday some neodymium magnets for charging leads and what not.

Wow man, I'm trippin' Huge, totally huge!

Dale, I hope my comment wasn't offensive in any way. I'm just an old hippie re-living my old Cheech and Chong inspired days.. I had a really bad day today and I'm pretty toasted right now. I'll probably regret it in the morning......

No worries!

Thanks pal :)

Some very cool ammeters and voltmeters from eBay. Thanks atbglenn for the tip!

The ammeters are excellent. They are spot on for current and at three amps have 63mV drop from lead-to-lead!
The voltmeters work great too, glad I found three-wire ones for so cheap.
Look at the packaging too, a great seller!

Maglite AA, AAA twin pack. Blue

Glad it worked out for you :) I just ordred a couple of the volt meters for $2.16. What an incredible deal!