What you got today

A very funny read. Love those Chinese translators!

I got my christmas Wallbuys order:
SkyRay XY 600
SolarStorm Raging
Trustfire 9 xml
Ultrafire 6xml
10W led floodlight

From hobbyking
2x 936 soldering irons
Turnigy Accucel 6

And, for all the warnings about following the instructions, there actually were none in the box. I’m sure those would have been fun to read, too!

Got my XM-L2 from International Outdoor. Also from them 2 8x7135 drivers which already have the leads soldered in place. So P60 drop-in coming right up. I love IO. Just wish they had a bigger order of XM-L2’s so everybody who wanted one could get one.

Set of 6 different Tweezers

Look a hell of a lot better for removing drivers than the scissors off my Swiss Army knife!

I received two of my three orders from the Wallbuys New Year sale. Two nice headsets (my review here ), and four of the cheapie XM-L zoomies. Interestingly, I opens one up and the star said XM-L U2 while the body says XM-L T6. If I was to believe any of it, I’d believe the star over the body. Maybe a bonus, hard to say.

As with most XM-L zooms, the throw is not great, but the flood works great. Unfortunately the driver has the evil next-mode memory. It’s also DD on high so I got close to 4A on a power supply @4.2V.

I got this and a new camera, still working out how to use the camera though.

I've never seen a picture so sharp! Where'd you get that camera???

I got it from eBay.

Its actually not a bad camera, I just finished taking pics for a review with it (they aren’t all like that). :stuck_out_tongue:

Your new camera is Kodak EasyShare Z981 and the flashlight is ___________? Someone please help me with this. ;)

It looks like a 18650 light, but you are not into them.. Maybe some multi-AA?

I got my E50 today… I just love the quality of a Fenix light.

I hope you know I was just playin' with you. No harm meant :)

Made me laugh .

Want to laugh?, check out this candid picture of me..

I’m thinking that was a good night… :wink:

Ok , Glenn .

The earring made me laugh .

The 80s called , they want it back ...

No way man, no way. They ain't gettin' it!

Rick,I'm sure it was. Just can't remember it to be honest. Judging from the look on my face, I was probably gone.....

I have received a package from DX, order was 9 items, all shipped at once, and in a few days.
That was good surprise, but HK post was very slow to get it on plane. Ordered 1/4, 20 days in total.

SKU 5297 is glass optics, tried in my Solarforce L2P.

it is hot with a xenon bulb, and can get an item near the lens very hot.

Dont know how to show pictures.
But i got Tank 007, one brown and one Black from Fasttech.com. I thought my dad maybe wanted a great little light, so ill buy one and give it to him.
And i got a Spyderco Endura 4 to. :slight_smile: