What you got today

I got my Fenix TK75 and Nite Core MT40 this morning.

Thanks for sticking up for me pal. I don't think Jack was hate'n on me, just speaking his mind. BTW, anyone want to buy a set of earrings cheap? From now on, it's the new and improved Glenn MK2! No more 80's for me!

That’s a Blurdak! LOL!

:)

Got a Solarforce L2P, Solarforce 18650 Extension Tube and Flat Stainless Steel Bezel. all from FleaBay.

4xPanasonic NCR18650 (2900mAh) Unprotected.

5x [P60 Drop-in Smooth and OP] from FastTech. review here.

Otterbox DryBox 3250 and 3000.

Trustfire A8

BLF Edition !

Woohoo !

:party:

Gray things are 2032 battery holders,

Niteize led at right is good in terms of light output. Left one is very dim, and also very small.
They both can be attached to any zipper on your clothes, I mean they are wearable lights.

Black box on the left is 9V battery holder with switch, circuit on the top left is 12V to 12-35V boost circuit.

Thanks for the info.

I got a order from DX, I won a gift card and had some store credit so I made a order just for fun.
Some butan jet lighters, the round one is the best.
The universal flash light mount is really nice and universal, but the rubber stinks.

I am not sure, if I had fever or why I ordered that pocket clock?!?? :Sp
Haven’t figured out how to open it, but I guess it’s defect.

My Wallbuys New Year sale order came today. Ultrafire SK-98, which seem nice for the price, Ultrafire Cree LED XML-T6 838, whose switch immediately fell apart (but I didn’t expect much for $6), and a Xeno E03 XML. Not sure why I got the Xeno since I have an SC52, but it looks like a very nice little light. The two XTAR 18650s I ordered weren’t in the package. I sent them a note about that.

Update: I put the Ultrafire “Cree” switch back together (I realized pushing the switch without a battery inside is a bad idea) and it works fine. Actually kind of a nice light for the money.

I got absolutely nothing today.

But I am quivering with anticipation

MY TN31MB ARRIVES TOMORROW

OMG DANCE

Maglite 6C in the original packaging!

Without a C in the serial number.

Now I just need those 7C and 7Ds!

Got my XIAOZHI XM-L T6 in the mail today. Not bad for $16.

Nice looking light Glenn. :wink:

Thanks Rick. The finish is perfect and it's pretty bright too. The only thing I dont like is the switch boot. It sticks out too far and is a little cockeyed as well. It wont tail stand. I'm going see if I can get a lower profile boot

See if you can get a 14mm o-ring in there between the boot and the tailcap end. That will often be enough to keep the boot from sticking out too far. Although, from the picture, it looks to be really sticking out; that’s one happy boot! :wink:

Good idea! I'll go to the hardware store tomorrow. The boot does look happy, doesn't it :)

BLF A8 and 6 XP-G2 R5 1D bare emitters. The stars await…

My 3rd Wallbuys New Years order: three 10W floodlights and a cheapie C8

Zebralight SC6330

And 2 Enerpower 26650 4500's turned up with the wrong labels on tho: