What you got today

Yeah, the Bersas are great except for the cast slide(don’t think they are cast anymore or at least they improved them)

2x ncrb protected pannys (3400) and a few brass rings to put a new driver in my supfire x5 (if the pannys hold up ok I will order 6-8 more)

from fast tech

they ship fast! got in 6 business days!!

I like the yellow ones more.

I got a newton cradle and a sheet of flashpaper KAWOOSH!!!

got a $50 gift card to DX. wish they sold the shadow sl3 now :expressionless: (sell shadow flashlights within a month DX)

cant decide if i want to get a light meter or an xg-v3 or a blue sh-tg2…

He scrapped (sent to be recycled) his car. In the UK all vehicles have to be registered with the Driver Vehicle Licensing Agency. You have a legal requirement to send them the registration documents if you sell or scrap your vehicle. Worse still you have to tell them if you take it off the road and park it up on private ground. It’s not enough just to ensure you don’t drive on the road, you actually have to tell them it’s not on the road any more. It has stopped a lot of abandoned cars as they just prosecute the last registered owner.

The fines can be harsh to say the least.

BTU Shocker from Fancyflashlights and XP-G2 C8 (not shown) from devdvr. The BTU is a great beast of a light, 2300lm and 95kcd measured at 3.65m. The XP-G2 C8 is a surprising thrower, I’m impressed; I get 28kcd measured at 3.65m and 350 lm. Nice built devdvr! :slight_smile:

The BTU lumen numbers have convinced me that my lux meter is quite conservative. I verified the BTU is properly driven with 3.7 emitter Amps which should be closer to 2700-2800lm based on recent testing from rdrfronty . I ordered a new meter to compare against.

I came home to 2 of them as well. One fron Illumination Supply with some teflon wire and an xp-g2 on 20mm star. The other with a sweet blue lit switch from ebay that will go into my ChiX 1D mag.

wohoo, zebra sc52 from uk member came in the mail today :slight_smile: nice little light but coolish tint -xml2 t6 3c would be nice, if i can crack it open safely :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice! I'm loving mine, and the tint is fine to my eyes

So nice!

Johnny, I gotta make an animated avatar for myself. Don't worry, I wouldn't copy your style. I'd do something a bit different

A couple of 1000 volt, 50 amp bridge rectifiers showed up today for future electronic projects

2x MT-G2 emitters from Cutter

UltraFire T90 mod in progress :wink:

I got a MT-G2 DD drop in from Vinh on CPF. I put it in a solarforce host. Run at 8.4 volts, it is bright and hot.

How r u driving them?

Just got this new fluke 77-4 for $65 :slight_smile:
And a bench power supply for $5

Got my new computer 2 days ago (Crysis 3 on high-ultra high) and tomorrow I will get two WF-504b and some copper foil.

Sanrenmu GB-763 & LB-763…first Chinese budget knives…very nice.

Very cool…

I’m going to try the stock driver. If that doesn’t work, I’ll figure something else out.

They really are. I’m no knife expert, but you can tell when you put them in your hand that they are excellent quality. I will definitely be buying more SRMs, and maybe some of the Enlan Bees as well. Recommendations on the Bees anyone?