What you got today

Loving this nice little light :slight_smile: Limited edition :slight_smile:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GT-ACS-Stealth-Mag-Wheel-Rear-20-inch-14-mm-Axle-for-Old-School-BMX-Black-/230932173713?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35c4a15391
thats not my listing, just didnt feel like taking a pic of mine.
saved up and bought it when i was like 14, was $45 then i think. it ended up hanging on the wall in the garage because i never did end up buying the front rim. happened to stumble across one on ebay, and ran down to my basement to see if i actually grabbed it when i moved. yup its still there. a little rust on the end of the axle shaft. but bearings run smooth. brand spankin new…

maybe this could turn in to my v11r when i post it up on ebay 8)

xeno eo3 xml2 cool white in red with gitd tail cap

got red because all my lights are black… a little too pinkish looking but still a good light

as my wife says - honey you use a light in the dark, no one sees the color

LOL.

runs great on my eneloops, pocket rocket on 14500

ordered some more 14500 sanyo cells because my 14500 is a ebay cheepie, also ordered a few lifepo4s to try out

Two XML2 U2 OP P60 dropins from Kaidomain .

Very nice .

SinkPad samples…

Actually I got this yesterday:

and couple of other things

- not a big fan of maglite's but, you know, after seeing couple of Old-Lumen's threads :) I've got the will to do some experimenting with mini maglite + XP-G R5 + 2 x 14500 :) for myself, therefore I also get some

- 15° (I guess) optics from fasttech with intention to replace mini malite's reflector with it but I discovered that this optics is about 1,5-1,7 mm narrower than I would require -> cr*p

- some dummy cells

- XR-E White LED Emitter which I need to desolder from aluminium base in order to repair on old Led Lenser light and finaly

- marcl's 17mm direct drive driver :)

2 metres of silicone wire, the (excitement )

A new Seagate 2 tb Expansion HD from newegg for $79.99 for my ever expanding movie collection

That’s a good deal. Too bad I don’t trust Seagate/Maxtor :frowning:

I hear ya, but the price was right. This is the first non Western Digital I've purchased in years. I hope this one stays working as good is it is right now for years to come..

Good one for storing DIY parts.

im glad im not the only one with this problem… im up to somewhere around 6tb myself between movies/music etc

From Fstoplights.com:

- EagleTac D25A Ti Clicky

From Amazon:

- Ultrafire C8 Q5 5 Mode Cree Led Flashlight with 300 Lumen Output

From Lighthound.com:

- SolarForce L2N

- SolarForce L2 SS

- P60 Plugin (my first) - Solar Force XM-L U2 Drop-In 3 Mode 2.7 - 9 Volts

- Extension tube

- SS bezel ring

• Some magnet spacers

From FastTech:

- 14500 batteries

• 10440 batteries

Jim

Between my 4 computers and 5 external hard drives, I have about 12 tb's of storage. Obviously I don't have nearly that much in movies and music, but to me, computers are like flashlights in a way. The more, the better.

BTW, I keep multiple backups of my media, etc, just in case..

You can never have to much of what you like!!

An Ultrafire SG-T08 , Small Sun Clone: Seems bright in the House will Check it tonight against the Defiant 639226 3 C cell.

a set of trustfire flame 26650s, both measuring in at 3.84v out of the package.
a bare xml2 t6
some small bottles of ejuice
all above from fasttech.

also got a primus omnifuel and two fuel bottles for $45. took some work on the pump, but it works great. needs some cleaning/fixing, and missing some useful spare parts though

Now I feel like a slacker - our server only has 5 TB to cover rolling backups for the 5 other machines. One of these days I need to break down and build a more modern server to handle the new large cap drives!

With so much programming available - plus streaming - I’m pretty much only keeping small movie files for the grandkids and once in a while time shifting rentals. Plus all home movies of the family now go on my son’s server. :slight_smile:

On WD vs. Seagate I was totally anti-Seagate but I’ve now had equal numbers of both crash with the WD greens going a lot faster than any Seagate ever did.

ive had two seagate drives, and both had failed me. lost a lot of music and roms on my first crash…

That sucks. I've got backups on other drives just in case this new Seagate fails. Since it runs cool and quiet, it should be reliable.