What you got today

whoaa… it’s about time they come out with XM-L2 version of Sky Ray King :smiley:
must resist… how much was it anyway?

I got mine at fancy, but it's the same as CNQG.

http://www.fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=442

Ali Express orders received, A very special corn shape Cree X-110 light (Solarforce Gladiator look alike), TomTop SK68, pair of USA M9 knives & a SOG Trident (copy).

Just received couple of laptop batteries, about 10$ total, will have fun disassembling them :P

also this showed up today, wasn't sure what it was until I opened the envelope,
ordered from dinodirect in december 2012, yes after ~6 months it's here traveled to
Neptun, spend extended vacation on Mars and here it is, and the best thing is that it WORKS :)

Convoy S2 U2 1B 2.8A and AR coated lens from FastTech

$2.58 each (10pcs lot)

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/13120#comment-387195

They are punched alright (according to your photos), don't even doubt it.

From Home Depot

The small one in the middle:

DQG AA, 270-T80, Xiaozhi, Convoy S2, DQG Tiny 18650, UF-2100, C303, Ultrafire S5, Small Sun ZY-C1 (16340)

Picked up another solar panel. Brunton Explorer 2 supposedly, looks the same as the Explorer 1 though. Testing it with a little battery pack I got from Radio shack YEARS ago. Panel is $35 on sale at REI.com now.

I’m new to this stuff so this is only the second order of mine. Today I came home to find a Tank e09, two samsung 18650’s, two trustfire 14400’s, and an ALXM P60 drop in for the solarforce L2P I recieved a couple weeks ago. Of coarse I immediately had to try them out in the darkest place in our basement. So far I’m happy with these purchases.

I got 4x18650 from FT. Very fast delivery, once again.

These were meant to be a matched set for my 4x18650 lights, but I got a little disappointed when opening the envelope:

Time to open a ticket..

I also got unprotected when I ordered protected.

Consider yourself lucky, you get to keep unprotected and receive another pair of protected ones for free :P

I got a job this week :slight_smile: some toys to play with :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations! Sounds like a great job. :)

Very nice! I wouldn’t mind having one once Cyanogenmod gets rolling with some good nightlies. It’s just an alpha build right now.

My new toy: Armytek Predator Pro v2.5 XP-G2 4000K. This baby shines…

Nice!

After a 6 month long search, a thread here and one on CPFM, a won-then lost eBay auction I finally own….

The Elektrolumens Search & Rescue ST90.

This is the first time in a long time I actually giggled when getting a new flashlight.

And it also has a PERFECTLY dedomed SST-90

This thing is INCREDIBLE