What you got today

(laughing)

I have quite a few packs of crystal mud myself.

Foy

(tears welling up) it's my first pack! and, the color no fade!

Has anyone done a review of crystal mud?

I just got the same thing, but mine came in better condition. This looks to be a fake 502b. I have the real deal and it's a great host. I have the original with the ultrafire xp-g drop-in and it's perfect. The only thing better about this one is that it has a (crappily made) seperator between the drop-in compartment and the battery.

I also had to ask them for a battery. I suppose it's not too bad overall whether I get a crappy battery or not, but yeah, tmart screwed us on this one.

reading the instructions on the back, i see "you should place this product where there is no direct sunshine". yet you're supposed to plant your plants in it. seems like a conflict of interest.

Digital caliper. Works very well. Came slightly dirty. Rough edges. Include 2 batts, one (that was already installed) almost dead (screen flashes, and according to the manual, batt needs to be replaced)

Aloha and welcome to BLF Joel!

I got my 501a host from Manafont 2 days ago. Excellent quality and build. I was quite surprised. Popped in my XM-L drop-in and it knocked my socks off.
Also got my L2m clone with XM-L already in it yesterday. If I hadn’t already had a 501a next to it I would have loved it but it’s just huge when they stand next to eachother. It came with a small gouge in the tailcap and appears to have been dropped on the concrete by the packer. Not bad enough to care about but it does sum up my feeling for the light. It throws identically to the little 501a except the light is very cold and makes the xm-l drop-in I put in the 501a look warm in comparison. Had to add a LOT of aluminum foil to the drop-in to fill the space in the neck. Now it warms up nicely when it’s on high.
I also got a couple more 3A drivers from lck-led yesterday. Good day!

I used a pack in my humidor. Took an old larger baby food jar and grew the crystals in it. Drilled some holes in the lid, drained out the water (perfect for all the crystals in the jar), popped the lid on it and placed it in my humidor. They look really sweet when grown, like clear and colored glass balls. Haven't used them for plants but I can recommend them for your cigars.

Johnnymac, good call there. I didn’t even know what they were but I did save them. I have one humidor that needs new crystals and I always have a hard time finding them around here. Thanks for the hot tip, my Ashtons thank you sir

Wrong 12-led light from laZerpoint... grrr.

You are most welcome, sir.

T-mart daily special wf-502b. without battery also. Thanks for JohnnyMac, I just copy and paste the live chat to talk to the rep. Almost the exact conversation. At the end, she just e-mail with the same reply that they will send me the battery. Johnny, have you got reply from them about the missing battery yet?

Received today 3 XM-L from LCK at 6 usd each which is somehow fair since I brought the offer here in a rant post. Also came one Luxeon III green, very nice , and two TIR optics.

I have. They emailed me yesterday that it was shipped.

Damn 502b from tmart. The swtich is faulty. Every 3-4 clicks the "off" position turns to "on". Very annoying with moded drop in. Maybe I can get them to send me a swtich, I dunno.

What are Mud crystals?

Drop a few in a glass of water and you’ll find out in a couple hours. Just don’t drink them. :wink:

I got an SF L2 tube and Forward clicky for my Masterpeice Pro. As a one 18650 setup, I really prefer the L2i body with the Masterpiece head. It looks and feels nicer. I want a forward clicky for that light though because it is one mode and I like it for the momentary on.

I also got these batteries from DX http://www.dealextreme.com/p/trustfire-tr-18650-2500mah-3-7v-batteries-2-pack-6979

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxivLtzLVkM?version=3&hl=en_US