What you got today

Look what I got for Christmas (the stuff that is flashlight related).

The strap wrenches, 0,3mm copper sheet, and a part for a lathe was actually on my wish list..

But my brother knew I had more needs.

So I also got a lux meter, and a custom amp meter that he put together (capable of 50A), he has tested it at 30A+. It should also have super low resistanse. Its overkill, which is perfect! :) I hope its good, have not tested it properly yet. Got a little voltmeter (which he had calibrated), its for my power supply. These will come in handy when modding since I only had a single DMM.

Got a IR meter (so now he can the his back :p), and little diamond file.

On top of the Christmas stuff, from mailman (FocalEcig/wallbuys) 8x protected NCR18650B.

Looks less and less like illegal drugs the more you unwrap them :wink:

-Jamie M.

i like the amp meter

Wow that is the mother of all amp meters… :smiley:

What is that device with the red lanyard? What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing!

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m curious as well.

IR meter. Very useful for checking temperatures when re flowing emitters (on a cooking plate) and checking flashlight temperatures. :)

What's cooking good looking? My LEDs! How I re-flow emitters

Flashlight that gets above 130 degree on the head.

Ah, never seen one in such a case. I have one of the yellow meters which looks like a gun…

A Smiling Shark SS-5002. It is a smaller AA light to replace the more capable but larger SK58 on my key chain. 20 x 83 mm., one mode twisty. No zoom. Only draws 0.4 A. $4 from MiniIntheBox. Came with a nice detaching string. Does not appear to take 14500s.

Noctigon X20 with xm-l2 and lanyard from IOS
6x NCR18650A 3100mAh from BG with $4 Xmas coupon
6x battery case from eBay @AUD1.09/pair

Today I received a Custom P60 drop-in from Mountain Electronics (RMM)

P60 Dropin - Orange Peel Reflector Link

XM-L2 T4 7A3 80+ CRI LED on Noctigon 16mm MCPCB Link

QLITE REV.A 7135*8 3.04A Driver Link
(5mA - 2% - 25% - 100%)

I love the warm tint. Reminds me of bright incan lights I used to have.

..back to BLF after a couple of weeks!

And these:

Postman dropped off these additions to my Enlan EL-01 collection.

Got what I’m hoping isn’t the start of a new collection

An older guy at work said “don’t you carry a knife? What’s the matter with you?”

So I bought two Sanrenmu B4-913P

Bought 12/16, got my shipping email 12/28/13 and arrived today. Pretty quick from exduct.

Received 3 orders of batteries from China/HK in the last 2 days. Didn't know they re-route them through Malaysia these days. Guess I've been out of the loop for a while.

Won a Cqg 1/2AA at Ric’s giveaway :smiley:

My first Internet forum was the rec.knives news group. People were arguing there that people have evolved along with knives. Our fingernails and teeth are smaller than they were before knives, so it is not really natural for a human to be without a knife. The anthropologist on the thread didn’t confirm that, but he didn’t refute it either.

Joined the BTU club.. ^^ Its massive... (Thanks WB)

Got some custom Lumodrv "R86 edition" drivers from DrJones.

6 XM-L sinkpads from LCK-LED (ebay). These were 1st gen as I hoped. (Thanks for the deal 18sixfifty)

5x 5A drivers from Lightmalls (its the small torroid version). Not sure if they are 5A though since others have gotten various stuff

Eagletac GX25A3 with a xm-l2 u2 NW emitter.

Only played around with it for a half hour or so but really love it.
Great tint, great UI and wonderfull output!

For an AA light it really amazes me!

From FastTech:
Ultrafire 602C DIY Host
XM-L T6-4C (driven by a 8*AMC7135 in the 602C Host)
Roche F8 (XM-L T6-4C)

From AliExpress:
Convoy L4 (XM-L2 T5-5B)
Convoy S8 ( 8*AMC7135, XM-L2 T6-4C)

I just love the 602C - extremely floody, great light colour, doesn’t get too hot @ Mid-Mode

i got 4x xtar 18700 purple cells from wallbuys group buy
solarforce l2m
solarforce l2p
intl outdoor p60 (qlite, warm white xml2 t3, 3 mode op reflector)

malkoff high low ring for my md host