What you got today

If they didn’t cost so much I’d have one already. Crazy good looking, super compact 26650 light (With a side switch!).

I got an hd2010 from tmart……

not in the least impressed. The brynite I recieved for review, which has a smaller reflector and a nanjg 105c throws further and has both a more pleasing beam and tint.

I suspect the hd2010 driver is not giving a good direct drive output. obviously its going to need modding.

Today from SF, 23 days after ordering:
1 x Z2
1 x LM2 tube
1 x L2T head w/SS bezel
1 x L2N body

Also, from DX, only 23 days after ordering. I’m still in shock… :bigsmile:
1 Nitecore Sens AA

Can’t contain my excitement. :heart_eyes:

(BTU Shocker)

:slight_smile:

Also, apparently the guys over there who do the testing before shipping don’t subscribe to the whole “don’t mix and match batteries… capacities… charges…”

Flashlight arrived with these inside:

TF Flame 2400mAh Protected buttontop (torn wrap in multiple places) - 3.81v
KP 2900mAh protected buttontop - 4.08v
NCRB 3400mAh unprotected flattop - 4.15v

Fenix E11 and XINTD x3.
Great christmas presents for myself :stuck_out_tongue:

got my olight M22…pretty sweet light! gonna use it for work as my belt holster light to replace my uf-980l…first light purchase in 14 months lol

I received pp refund for one of my orders that I was very excited to receive (receive flashlights not the refund), so it is official: they are not coming :_(

You are very lucky to get free batteries ! They must have forgotten them inside. :party:

C6 rainbow ano set (10 hosts in total)

And we wonder why they put restrictions on shipping lithium ion batteries :frowning: wow. Glad it arrived to you undamaged and didn’t cause any plane crashes.

-Jamie M.

Well it didn’t arrive undamaged; it looks like it was used a bit and some silly person tried to wipe the AR lens with dirty hands or something. Lens is a bit scuffed with a few scratches, battery tube is scratched up from someone roughly inserting the carrier, carrier itself has a wrecked spring that loses contact with slight movement.

But yeah, if the batteries had failed it would have been much worse.

Look what I got for Christmas (the stuff that is flashlight related).

The strap wrenches, 0,3mm copper sheet, and a part for a lathe was actually on my wish list..

But my brother knew I had more needs.

So I also got a lux meter, and a custom amp meter that he put together (capable of 50A), he has tested it at 30A+. It should also have super low resistanse. Its overkill, which is perfect! :) I hope its good, have not tested it properly yet. Got a little voltmeter (which he had calibrated), its for my power supply. These will come in handy when modding since I only had a single DMM.

Got a IR meter (so now he can the his back :p), and little diamond file.

On top of the Christmas stuff, from mailman (FocalEcig/wallbuys) 8x protected NCR18650B.

Looks less and less like illegal drugs the more you unwrap them :wink:

-Jamie M.

i like the amp meter

Wow that is the mother of all amp meters… :smiley:

What is that device with the red lanyard? What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing!

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m curious as well.

IR meter. Very useful for checking temperatures when re flowing emitters (on a cooking plate) and checking flashlight temperatures. :)

What's cooking good looking? My LEDs! How I re-flow emitters

Flashlight that gets above 130 degree on the head.

Ah, never seen one in such a case. I have one of the yellow meters which looks like a gun…

A Smiling Shark SS-5002. It is a smaller AA light to replace the more capable but larger SK58 on my key chain. 20 x 83 mm., one mode twisty. No zoom. Only draws 0.4 A. $4 from MiniIntheBox. Came with a nice detaching string. Does not appear to take 14500s.

Noctigon X20 with xm-l2 and lanyard from IOS
6x NCR18650A 3100mAh from BG with $4 Xmas coupon
6x battery case from eBay @AUD1.09/pair