Both excellent knifes !

Nice !

So, this last couple of weeks I started receiving some goodies I ordered

and some more :slight_smile:

there is still some room in the box, don’t worry :stuck_out_tongue:

here are couple that is hard to notice in the crowd:

courtesy of Hikelite

now, try to wrap this current path around :wink:

and here is an item that I waited for a long time, replacement driver for my JM26 :bigsmile:

BTU Shocker, at last Review: BTU Shocker (3 x XM-L T6 NW | 3 x 18650)
Heaviest light yet.

… and the Wallbuys groupbuy Supfire M6 EXPIRED - Supfire M6 triple XM-L - Group Buy is ACTIVE! $42 shipped with free tracking.
with XM-Ls.
It was opened by Customs, probably because it went via Swiss Post.

Wallbuys put “Value = $42 USD” on the parcel, which does not affect us here,
as the Duty threshold is $1000 in Australia.

spyderco C81 from aliexpress here

not the real thing of course. but it still looks and feels very good.
from the pics, it looks like the handle is just G10 material only. but turns out the metal frame is hidden inside the G10 material.

Looks really nice :slight_smile: Great price too! Did it arrive crazy sharp?

-Jamie M.

I got a note from the PO that a couple 52mm reflectors are in.

i am not a knife expert, i cannot really tell u how sharp it is.
so far, i have only used it to cut cardboard boxes. it seems pretty sharp.

Got this today, which added to a couple different collections :slight_smile:

It’s a little large, but I’m liking the new pen. It’s got an o-ring on the cap end, and the cap screws onto both ends. The Victorinox Explorer is a little over the top, but the Executive will probably get some good pocket time. Two days like clockwork from Amazon Prime.

Logitech g100s mouse
Logitech k120 keyboard!

Today I got my driver's license! :)

Also, recently received a Yihua 992DA+ rework station. It works incredibly well for something that is not Hakko and is less than a fifth the price.

Congrats on both accounts Ramblings.

Got a Surefire 6P led defender 120 lumens today…well, nostalgia inside! I was looking for an incan 6P but they are overpriced just to satisfy my Surefire nostalgia :slight_smile:

The Tank007 E09 that was supposedly shipped from Fasttech on Jan. 17! I’ve read delivery from them takes between 1 and 4 weeks. Even their customer service appears to be backed up from the New Year vacation. Who knew “International Airmail” could take so long.

Order from Bangood came in

I got it with the XM-L2 T6-4C, it has the Nanjg AK-47A driver in it, pulled it opened and verified

Might end up stacking some more AMC7135 on it once they come in from FT to push the XM-L2 a bit better, it's a waste otherwise

Total price shipped US$15.17

Some people said these were the thin cheapies...looks and feels ok to me (but I really don't have alot of experience to go on)

Dreamcharger aka DC1 from Kreisel as promised.
Waiting for an adaptor so I can test/review it :slight_smile:

Got a Sunwayman C20C today.

It’s a 1x18650 side-switch light using a cool white XML U3. 450 lumens. Output is a bit low, interface isn’t the greatest, and the cool white is ugly… but the light is small enough for EDC pocket carry and feels great in the hand.

I plan to make the following mods:
(1) Replace driver with Nangj 105c 3.04 amp with DrJones Lumodrv firmware and Mtn Electronics Zener diode mod. I might add extra 7135 chips, but will probably skip that as the heat might be too much too fast.
(2) Either replace or rewire the switch to work with new driver.
(3) Replace the emitter with an MTG2 on Noctigon. Opening the head I discovered that its just a bit too narrow for the 20mm star and the bottom of the reflector is slightly too wide, but I think I can file the star and/or the inside of the head to make it fit. I’ll also need to file off a small portion of the bottom of the reflector to accomodate the larger emitter.
(4) I’ll run the light on 2xIMR18350.

I’ve got the light, the MTG2, and the Zener diode kit. Just waiting for my shipment of DrJones drivers to arrive. Hopefully they won’t take too long, but the postal service is slow. USPS tracker shows that the post office accepted it over 2 weeks ago, but it’s still listed as “origin post is preparing shipment”. Once it finally arrives in the US it will then have to go through customs. I wouldn’t be surprised if it takes another month or two to arrive.

While I wait I might get a neutral XML2 and just do a straight emitter swap. Instead of using the MTG2, I might change my mind and just go with an XML2 and a DrJones driver. I doubt it though. Only reason I purchased this light was to serve as a compact host for an MTG2.

I’m very impressed with the Convoy M1 I purchased from Mtn Electronics premodded with an MTG2 and 4.5 amp driver, but it’s too big for comfortable pocket carry. I’ve decided I want something with similar output in a more pocketable form.

Got my Nemesis mod today :slight_smile: