What you got today

Very late shipment from gearbest.
First shipment got lost after 60 days and requested a resend.
This got another 30 days to arrive.
Total 90 days wait.

its a bit heavy (good), and light output level is very good. CW tint.

Two potential hosts (both SSC P7 emitters with OP reflectors - pen is just for size comparison) from Kaidomain.com flash sale:

http://www.kaidomain.com/Product/Details.S006272

and:

http://www.kaidomain.com/Product/Details.S009313

Super fast shipping (surprised me) - delivered in 10 days!

Received my dual USB travel charger from BG. Not bad for $4.99 deal .

Received a P60 drop in with a XPL V6 2C from IOS and inserted it into my L2N Solarforce host :slight_smile:

This thing is so small, like a toy!
Ouput, modes and included charger and battery are great!

Might be looking into replacing its emitter with something more throwy with neutral tint!

You might be interested in this post. USB Power Supply/charger Test and tear down Blitz means lighting, but that doesn’t show it is surge resistant.

Been out of the loop for almost a year. Needed some cheap but decent AA/AAA lights. Bought the following Hugsby lights the past few days. The XP-1 I will be gifting to friends/relatives. The XP-2s I will put in our 2 cars. The XP-11 will be for my wife and daughter as EDCs. And the P31 for my own use :wink:

XP-1 3pcs
Hugsby XP-1

XP-2 2pcs
Hugsby XP-2

XP-11 2pcs
Hugsby XP-11

P31 1pc
Hugsby P31

Now the waiting begins again ….

Thanks for alerting me. My mains and extension cords have surge protection circuits built-in, guess I don't have to worry using in my house.

Got this bluetooth headset from BG sale, almost half price. I should have bought two it is so light.

I got a BLF A6 tail cap. Now my A6 works. :slight_smile:

I’ve received a DQG Tiny AA and a Acebeam K40M

Got my second LED Lenser P7.2 from Fasttech. I intend to give it as an Xmas peasant.

Got this “keychain” from Banggood.
Not bad for 6 bucks :bigsmile:

I am one of the winners of the Lightscastle guessing game and I have decided to order a Convoy S2+ from Lightscastle. I received it today and, unfortunately, I seem to have received a fake one:

:open_mouth:

Very disappointed :frowning: Customs officials contacted me in writing and demanded to see the real invoice without telling me what is inside the package. (very sneaky of them, but Lightscastle customer service provided a pdf for the Convoy S2+) and I had to drive to customs to explain the mismatch… oh boy… all the time and money wasted so far just because i wanted to use the winning coupon :frowning:

That definitely doesn’t look like a Convoy S2+

It looks like theres squashed fake S2+ white paper box inside?

I’m still waiting on mine, it was DOA the day I got it.

Lightscastle customer service got back to me already and they confirmed they sent the wrong item. the SKU for this bluetooth speaker is very similar to the Convoy S2+.

Customs even wrote an official letter on this matter, the customs agents were not amused. They thought the seller and I were trying to cheat on the import duties with a fake invoice! (which some agents explained would equate to tax evasion and, in more drastic cases, could mean a hefty fine).
But eventually, after a very long discussion, the item was handed to me and they let me go. I had no idea what happened.

Lightscastle promised to send me the Convoy S2+ in another shipment next week. My first ever Convoy and this had to happen :frowning: Strangely enough my order “disappeared” from the system as well, my order is no longer on lightscastle.com. But their customer service has been on point so far, even got back to me during the weekend!

I’m very excited to finally have some quality solder paste. I’ve been making do for months with my own blend of mechanics paste and liquid flux in a cheap syringe, but it was getting tiresome. This should be MUCH better.

Gotta get my camera back in the house. Today’s goody is a “CooYoo” Quantum. It came fully charged and I’m impressed with this one!

Phil