What you got today

Gotta get my camera back in the house. Today’s goody is a “CooYoo” Quantum. It came fully charged and I’m impressed with this one!

Phil

I got these today!

SWEET!!!

2.5hrs of queuing time

Wow they look beautiful

Poor you :smiley:

got my Blf a6's ...ooo lala

Amazing user interface

i tried to swap one or two or the naked version but mine were in the mail already .

Got these in today. Eagle Eye X5, 2 MeCO XPL (grey & black), 3 BlitzWolf USB chargers (only one in pic)
I’m loving the X5, btw XPL version! 8)
Someone had to try the XPL MeCO’s, right??? Someone in the US with a lightbox want to test one out, let me know. I’ll shoot it over for ya to get some real numbers. IMO not 1000 lumens, it seems close.

Picked up Xiaomi 5000mAh power bank from Banggoods lottery, red one :D!

Got my S1 from GB, tiny little thing. I have no 16340’s though :frowning:

Also a A6 tube, I never asked for one, I just asked for a black tailcap. Oh well…

Bought pliers for flashlight mods during the 9/9 BG anniversary and they are already here, excellent packaging and fast shipping.
Those in the middle are authentic WLXY pliers, the four around are WLXY style.

Am I the only one that can’t see bmwsancho’s picture?

So the SB flashlights sale combined with my total lack of self control resulted in this beast showing up on my doorstep this morning. My trusty Fandyfire C10 for scale, think I’m going to need bigger pockets to EDC this one.

^

Severely underdriven stock, but so much potential in that one. Congrats

Indeed, hoping I can mod the driver a little instead of replacing it but we’ll see.

Finally got my Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, works a treat on TMoUS 1900MHz refarm. I didn't even bother with the stock rom and flashed TWRP and installed an AOSP rom :evil: Next to it are my predecessors the Lenovo A516 and the legendary HTC HD2.

I forgot to post i received this last week from Vinh. (the new 2015-Edition Fenix TK75vn.

I paid him a bit more and got the 2015 TK75vnQ70, 14k lumens, should have it next week.
Saw this and had to have one:

I also have both and I find the mechanics paste working perfectly. I’m currently storing my MG Chemicals paste until the mechanics paste is done. The difference between the 2 are too small for me to really notice. I must say, I did not do a ‘study’ between the 2, but the quick & dirty ‘difference check’ came out very even.

Loved the youtube of the TK75-2015. That’s what I want next. :slight_smile: Also, reviews read well.

Monty

Received the 2nd item from the left - a Solarforce extension tube. My initial plan was to get this tube and the Solarforce K3 head /w MT-G2… then I saw the price for the head. Guess I won’t use this very often, all my drop-ins are 1 cell except the original Solarforce XP-L drop-in.

apologies for the mess in the background, lots of incoming mail these days… :slight_smile:

Got my BLF A6 today .

Everything functions perfectly and I am so impressed with the light as well as how well this group buy came together .

Thanks to all of those responsible .