What you got today

After the good reviews by HKJ (Test/Review of Windyfire 18350 700mAh (Cyan)), thought I will try a few 18350 direct from Windyfire. Now just waiting for the short A6 tubes to arrive!

Hi Evilc. From whom did you buy your Windyfire’s?

Hi, bought them direct from http://www.windyfire.com/. They will email you paypal details. I dealt with linda@windyfire.com. In this particular case it all worked out very well as they happened to be sending another shipment by courier to a company near where I live. They included my stuff so I received them in two weeks (and did not charge me courier prices)! Normal way I suppose would be via the Sweden post story.

Great, thanks for the info :wink:

A couple of Keeppower IMR 18350 and an AW IMR 18350
The Keeppowers are from Gearbest while the AW is from my local dealer

New Titanium Lynskey!

Welcome to Ti club!

Always good to have medical staff in the family… these are disposed stainless steel tweezers and scissors for all future modding efforts. And yes, these have seen the insides of a human being! Now they are off to see the insides of my flashlights :smiley:

I bought a generic C8 off eBay solely for the purpose of using the body for an extension tube for my Nitecore EC11. This is what the EC11 with extension is supposed to look like:

And so I had been patiently waiting for the C8 to arrive from China. It finally came in today. So, I immediately tore off the wrappings to discover this:

The one on the left is the one that arrived today!
The one on the right is a full size C8.
What the heck!

I immediately went back to check the original listing and lo and behold, it clearly stated “powered by AAA battery”. LOL!

The joke was on me. I was expecting a full size C8 and got a miniature, instead. :weary:

That are the cute little c8s, i have a few also. I think dbcstm or someone moded theirs to run at 3A with an efest 10440. Pop out the lens and generic led, put in a qlite, pill and a xp-g2 and you are good to go :slight_smile:

Convoy S2+ in matching boue and red
Direct from Simon.

Just got the Convoy Nichia UV light in the mail… and in another package a Ganzo G727 and Sanrenmu 7010. Its like Christmas!

Got this in the mail yesterday, didn’t have time to take a picture until now:

BLF A6 Special Edition, Bare Finish, Options 1A and 5A.

Nice bare naked BLF A6s there

Got my XTAR VC2 today.
Shipment tooks 3 months, I think it’s because I forgot to add tracking.
Happy!

My first ever Convoy - a S2+ in titanium grey! Kindly dispatched by Lightscastle after I won the guessing game. Total shipping time was unfortunately 50+ days but only because of a simple logistical error on their end. Thanks to Lightscastle for a great product and sorting everything out.

What a great brand/quality/light :slight_smile:

After all those fake Convoy reports on the web this one seems legit and looks/works the part too.

I just received my first Olight flashlight-S15R!
Extremely happy with it.

A POP Lite 632

At $42.97 with shipping, it may be the most I have paid for a single flashlight purchase, competing with the Maratac copper CR123. It is almost as beautiful and a lot more capable. So far at least, I am not disappointed. The finish on the stainless steel is smooth and uniform. The tail cap threads are smooth. The uniformity of the beam is good at all settings, considering the complexity of the optics.

I see now it is offered for a bit less here:

These probably have not been made for some time. They are a bit hard to find and offered for a great range of prices. It has only an old XR-E LED, but the optics tends to compensate for the small LED in throw mode. It is very similar to LED Lensers. Too similar to be a copy, I think they are closely connected. My other POP Lite had a non-Lenser-like charge port that was badly designed. It even has a battery carrier like the Lensers, even though it only takes one cell.

Added: I was surprised that the lithium ion cell that came with it seems good. That reminds me that this is not a budget light. It says “+ Li ion 18650 2200 mAh 3.7V -” My charger measured it giving back 2200 mAh and showed fairly low internal resistance.

Skilhunt DS16, will be posting my “mini” review shortly.

I removed another layer of bubble wrap before this already. well packaged and no dings or scratches! thanks GearBest.

BATT 1 Samsung 25R 4 x 18650 Samsung 25R GearBest 29.09.15 RC’D RC’D 2015/11/5 x.xx 37 WW150929030040xxxx UF40667xxxxSE

edit: all four batteries were at 3.64V when they arrived.

37 days from payment to my door. lots of tickets and PMs before shipment but product seems legit.