What you got today

For minor hobby work, I’d recommend that you pick up the 936 model from HobbyKing. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/\_*24790*\_Soldering_Station_with_Adjustable_Heat_Range_with_US_Plug.html

The 936 is basically the same as the 936B with a slightly different switch/panel lights configuration.

I couldn’t order the 936 from HobbyKing because of the prohibitive shipping costs to Hawaii.

Discussions on the 936 model:

I received a few things this week including a package from RMM which was his generous offer in the BLF comp to do a bit of shopping.

And another which was the BLF group buy on this tiny little ripper.

I got my 3 engraved ones today and man are these awesome little lights :bigsmile: One a beautiful even flood, two with noticeable hotspots but still great. Did a 1 hour test on AAA alkie, warm but no problem. 600mA Trustfire 10440 got fairly hot in a few minutes but still useful runtime and a LOT of light. Exterior finish is impeccable. Switches a little gritty feeling but won’t activate inadvertently, not the easiest to push but fine. Deep carry clip fits over blue jean pocket seam, is attached very firmly and has good holding power. Clip does rub the tube when opening for cell insertion so lift or pad it when turning.

Phil

New LED lights…… in side the fridge AND in the freezer drawer!

Not a bad little light, gotta do something about the cold white emitter. :) She draws just a shade over 2 amps on a 14500!

Also got in the parts for my first triple. It is an S2 with a Noctigon XP-G2 S3 3C set of emitters. OMG is it bright, kinda like the flood from it. My hunting buddy field dressed a deer with it the first evening I had it completed! :) :)

Today my new Convoy L2 arrived. From Simon at Aliexpress.

It is a great thrower.

here is a comparison shot with some of my favourites:

And here is how the full moon looked when I pointed it up there :wink:

See the thread about it here:
Convoy L2…Guess who’s back???

A pair of Niteyes this week.

The same to you!I would like to here about others orders, what they got and how everything went. I think everyone would benefit from seeing what others received, or get some ideas for future orders or get someones initial impressions on their items.

haha,cool,look good!

Finally got my first Convoy C-8. Went with the XML T6 4C and I love the tint and throw. This one has the matte finish which I really like.

I knew sooner or later BLF will twist my flashlight needs great time but i didnt knew it would be at that level

Wow that is a huge amount of cells :open_mouth:

What do you do with 200 cells? And where did you buy them?

I’m so proud to be the owner of a 3500k,CXA1512, COB! Yay! HOWEVER, in my enthusiasm to install it on a heatsink, my bloody fingernail drifted and slid into the light emitting surface. Now there is this:

cry

What sucks too is that I only bought one (among other LEDs) and to replace it would cost a stupid amount. Hahhaha. Even with 1/3 of the LED dead, it’s a beautiful tint and a good amount of light :slight_smile: It’s being powered by an Xl6009 boost driver and a 3S laptop pack.

HE2, GA, VTC5, 30Q, and the rest? 32E or 29E samsungs?

Yeah 29e, when you buy 100 they goes for only 2.3$ per pc :wink:
Plus i needed 92 for an electrical project of mine, those are stable and good batteries, i bought many times from them
the greens ones are actualy VTC5A
I switched to HE2 cause their price is exellent arround here, a bit better than 25r and the 25r price dramaticly rised

This is on the way, not in my hands yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-980-000402-Speaker-System-Black/dp/B003VAHYTG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448742002&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+2.1

One of the speakers on my old laptop has been cracked for a while, got tired of putting on headphones to listen. Price went from $149.00 to $115.00 now at $89.00. Couldn’t hold back any more. Merry Christmas to myself. :slight_smile:

Yesterday I finally received my Samsung 30Q from Gearbest. The first shipment got sucked up by the USPS black hole. Since I had paid for the insurance, Gearbest reshipped it ASAP. I think Gearbest could do a better job shipping these. They were loose in a bag and the ink from the stickers rubbed off onto the batteries.

If I were to order battery cases when I order batteries, I wonder if they would put the batteries in the cases.

I also received my $1.91 bootleg Hugsby XP-1 from the Black Scorpions 11.11 sale.

What a level of quality and customer service - Oshpark is simply amazing!
Big thanks to RMM for uploading this version, but of course also to Mattaus, JonnyC, and to the whole BLF community for all the knowledge and previous variants of pcbs and designs. You guys rock.

Need to order a pair of new eyes to properly identify parts and put them on there, everything is so tiny. 8)

I received my order of (7) 30Q’s and (2) protected 32A’s from gearbest. Awful/unacceptable packaging (all just thrown together in a bubble-wrap bag, then a cheap mailer envelope) but everything was undamaged. They were ordered Nov 6 during their big battery sale using the free shipping option.

I received this little one from BG. I’ll have to get more :bigsmile: