What you got today

It’s really a no-brainer. I think you’d love it. There’s nothing that compares to the quality you get for such a low price.

I think your post help my decision. I’m finally going for it. Thanks for the pic and recommendation.

Great! Make sure you order it from a seller that includes the spare parts bag. I got mine from Simon which includes 2 spare o-rings, spare tailcap switch, translucent switch boots, and a lanyard. If you do get it from Simon, ask him for the BLF 15% discount before you finish checking out. It may take him a day or two to respond. I ended up paying $55.33. You may be able to get it cheaper elsewhere, but I’m not sure you end up getting the spare parts.

I like Simon, I’ll get it from his shop. Thanks for letting me know about the discount.

Cool. Just make sure you buy it, but don’t pay until he updates the price for you. I didn’t do that on the first one I bought. I ended up paying full price.

Nitecore CLONE.

That’s crazy, they even copied the font…

Can you do a quick review for us on the DM40 Freeme? The leather looks pretty thin in your picture.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

These And the larger one (17mm) with some trits behind it.

You have one very lucky girl RBD. :slight_smile:

From that angle it looks very imposing, congrats on that monster!

I needed a new DMM and I also wanted a few lights:

This for a colleague :

Eagle Eye X2R, Convoy S2+ CW 6*7135 and a nice Skilhunt H02 NW

You will need a big belt clip for your new DMM unless you have very big pockets. :laughing:

:smiley:

Even my small DMM’s are not that small (Except a few toy DMM’s). If I am going to help with some mains related stuff I usual throw one or more of these in my pockets:

Skilhunt H03 NW joins the force.

Cool but the one on the right looks like he escaped from minecraft :slight_smile:

LOL, I quite like its simple but unique design. amazine small size for 18650!!

I hear you, I have a ZebraLight HF600 and I’m pretty sure I’m adding an XTAR H3 for garage duty. I wish I’d found this style of light sooner.